The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think your right 🤪🤣 when did they invite noddy into the family tictok🤮
Isn’t it marvellous that they’ve never had a hair cut since Prinny was a puppy but now Sarah Sissor-hands can get trigger happy during lockdown to save a few quid. It would be good if she kept going and did hers and Creepy’s. It would be beneficial if there was a family hair washing night with copious quantities of conditioner/treatments afterwards. Rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly I think they are heading towards their main source of income being their merch/blankets. Let's say for talking sake, she sells 100 blankets with £35k profit (we know it's way more than this), then she's raking in £3,500 TAX FREE (I still stand by the fact it's not a legitimate business and she's not declaring or paying tax on any earnings from it).

That's not taking into account the notebooks and the other shite she sells. If she has two blanket launches per month, that's at least £7k just from that shite alone, and they must be making around £3-5k per month from YT I would suspect. Yes their outgoings are also high, but at the moment I don't think they're as hard up as we think. If the tax man were to come into play for BabyandMe it would be a whole different ballgame!
I absolutely agree with you. Baby and Me will not be able to declare everything she will lose her little notebook with all her orders wrote down in! She runs her business if that's what you can call it off her phone. Her Macbook has never been used it still has every app on the Dock that is on it when out the box, that tells us all she has never even attempted to design anything although we already know. I don't think Sarah is into Garage band poor love cant even find spell check.
Also a little birdie tells me Chris says if YouTube fails they always got Baby and Me they could survive easily on that. x

Reactions: 15
I was going to say the same thing. Hair is hair, we all have it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't really care, anythings fair game with this family...

Not sure anyone should be deciding what can be spoken about. Leg hair is the least of Sarah's worries after half the stuff that gets said here.

Maybe next week we will get a "shaving my legs for the first time ever" from Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn’t it marvellous that they’ve never had a hair cut since Prinny was a puppy but now Sarah Sissor-hands can get trigger happy during lockdown to save a few quid. It would be good if she kept going and did hers and Creepy’s. It would be beneficial if there was a family hair washing night with copious quantities of conditioner/treatments afterwards. Rant over
Don’t worry the hair washing and conditioning treatments will make a good vlog, Surprising my girls with a Spa treatment day. 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't think we should be talking like that about her leg hair guys, it's 2020..surely we have come beyond criticising a woman for having body hair?
The same could be said for fat shaming but apparently that's ok 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Found this on tik tok and thought it summed Creepy up quite well

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
The state of him 😂

I don't really care, anythings fair game with this family...

Not sure anyone should be deciding what can be spoken about. Leg hair is the least of Sarah's worries after half the stuff that gets said here.

Maybe next week we will get a "shaving my legs for the first time ever" from Sarah
I’m not super active in the thread but lurk and I think some discussions are slightly more irrelevant than others and give Sarah & Chris more fuel to call everyone ‘trolls’ when they’re making comments on things like appearances. They’re assholes but it’s giving more fuel to the fire sometimes. And leg hair is normal, mine is ott right now lmao but idc. It’s not gross..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just watching Mrs Hinch on insta stories. I rarely watch but she was making Ronnie's dinner. All from scratch, and very healthy. Then he was sat in his high chair munching on some cauliflower. And for some reason images of Jace chowing down on his big fat greasy chicken legs came into my mind 😂 How is she not embarrassed or ashamed of her 1-year-olds diet

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not a huge fan of family fizz. However having just watched their latest offering it is glaringly obvious the difference in the children. The girls are about the same ages as Izzy and Isla but seem worlds apart. Mia seems capable and can cook and seems fairly bright whilst Sienna is rather endearing with an enquiring mind. They both come across as kind and have an enthusiastic zest for life. The two families seem worlds apart despite both ‘working’ their kids
I don't know how but Mia seems so so so much more socially on the ball than izzy. This is despite Mia having no friends that we see and no schooling outside the home. Whereas izzy has an expensive private education and seems as dull as dishwater with no self awareness social skill and as thick as two short planks!
Mia seems to exude confidence and social skills with a bubbly likeable personality.. I just don't know what happened here lol.. It must be in the genes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up. Not watched the past few vlogs. Can see their views are piss poor at the moment.

One question - what's Creepy's current obsession with money about at the moment? Trying to make it seem like he has a lot of cash? All I see is 💵💵💵💵 everywhere the greasy twit posts.

Creepy, you should be using this one. 💸💸💸 Why? Because your riches flew away the day you were found to be a dirty grooming grotbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't know how but Mia seems so so so much more socially on the ball than izzy. This is despite Mia having no friends that we see and no schooling outside the home. Whereas izzy has an expensive private education and seems as dull as dishwater with no self awareness social skill and as thick as two short planks!
Mia seems to exude confidence and social skills with a bubbly likeable personality.. I just don't know what happened here lol.. It must be in the genes!
Isabelle seems like a lovely girl but she does come across as very young for her age. Which I guess in this day and age isn't necessarily always a bad thing, but she seems like she could be quite naive.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He needs castrating anyway. Go on, Sarah. You know you want to 😉
Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 16.49.15.png

(GOT reference)

I think for the good of the channel and society in general, that is the only option available to the Ingham Family Inc. and could possibly keep it afloat, including the vlog that will go viral when they explain it all.

No more baby Chris'. No more noncing (allegedly). We can back off knowing the teen population is safe and we might even get Sarah on board with the promise of no more intercourse with the ginja ninja

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.