The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy has her quiet time; Jace is in bed and Creepy has gone out to skate with the girls. lazy has a newfound appreciation for teachers; how do they have the patience to laminate everything? It's so tedious. Lazy has been cutting out the laminated drawings from the other day. She's done five pictures and two bees. She has more to cut out and it's so boring. She doesn't want to spend her evening laminating pictures.:rolleyes:
I always thought that you do things because you want to do it. Not her... it’s all about wanting to put on a show, how very sad and pathetic you are Lazy...!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is Chris always fiddling with titles? Yesterday it was hair cutting for the first time, and he's changed it to remove first time (which I was dubious about to start with - daughter and first time is a dodgy search combo) and he's added 'too short by accident in brackets. What a pile of tit.
At least he didn’t put #firsttime like he did with Isabelle’s fake tan video. I was really surprised actually. Well done, Creepy - a bit of progress there to be less disgusting! Keep it up m8!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m not talking about the upper leg hair. I’m well aware that is ‘normal’

I’m talking about below the knees. In the vlog yesterday when she was showing her manky heel they were literally blowing in the breeze.

And anyone that doesn’t like my opinion on hairy legs - I couldn’t care less 🙃 Just like I’m sure you don’t care about mine - I was just pointing it out, like others did.
Hobbits.... with their Hobbit feet and Hobbit legs...Creepy Can also be The Lord of The Ring.... Piece....!!!!!!
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely hope that somewhere right now there are several psychology students or scientists of some description undertaking a study in kids who are raised in a daily family vlog environment. As it's still a relatively new thing, there's no official findings on how damaging it is for children (despite how obvious it is that that's the case), and thus idiots like Creepy and Lazy get away with it with no rules stopping them.

I hope there's 7 Up-style updates on kids like Jace or the Family Fizz equivalent every few years to see how messed up they in comparison to others their age who aren't stuck in a family like them. It must be bad enough for kids now having to deal with the world of social media, but imagine having this kind of life and not knowing any different.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah your lower legs are like a bleeping yeti. If you don't want people to comment, don't put it on bleeping insta. My legs are shaved but duck it, if they weren't, I sure as duck wouldn't be putting them on Insta for all and sundry to see. Living your best life. Always. Lazy by name, lazy by nature (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I work at a private school and all school meals are included in the fees at ours !
I’ve not seen that before. My daughters and granddaughters are on the bill as an extra along with any extra curricular activities or individual tuition charges and after hours supervision

Reactions: 2
Sarah your lower legs are like a bleeping yeti. If you don't want people to comment, don't put it on bleeping insta. My legs are shaved but duck it, if they weren't, I sure as duck wouldn't be putting them on Insta for all and sundry to see. Living your best life. Always. Lazy by name, lazy by nature (y)
Exactly this 👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Right then lets give this vlog a watch...obvs its another 'mega surprise' :rolleyes: Is it even an Ingham vlog without a surprise??

THE BEST SURPRISE PRESENT EVER!!
- Ooop not starting the vlog til lunchtime...#lazy
- 'wellitons' ... its wellingtons..someone add that to the Sarah Ingham dictionary pls
- Chris in another tracksuit :sick:
- 'My supplier' - aka some factory in China
- *cackle cackle cackle*
- Isabelles cooking skills are almost on par with Anastasia Kingsnorth's chopping an onion
- 'Bits and bats'...ahahahaha the famous phrase has returned
- Why is lazy so shocked that they're going through bread so quick...ALL YOU EAT FOR DINNER IS SANDWHICHES!!!!!
- Strawberries and egg touching each other....:sick: That has sent me sideways
- Oh god here we go...those skates are going to be added to the list of things that get used twice and then chucked into the junk room.
- 'Bustle and hustle'....oh my god I cant cope with this language
- Oooo Nannerrrr getting a special mention today...
- Surprised todays title isn't 'GIVING MY DAUGHTERS HAIR A SPECIAL MEGA SURPRISE MAKEOVER'
-
Ahahahahahahahaah that hair is so unevenly cut...the reason its longer on one side is because of her parting...if you parted her hair in the middle not the side it would be even...is that not just common sense??:rolleyes:
- Fake laughing/acting from Isabelle running around the garden....
- Lmaooo 'hiiii holly' (that was the fakest thing ive ever seen) obviously had to make it look like the some of neighbours can tolerate them...
- Wonder if today's tea was pasta? Bet you it was 😂
- Oooop more #gifted stuff...some more fabricated reactions, obviously rehearsed before the camera was switched on
- Been a while since Mary Shittle has been featured...ive walked past that store and my god its like a shrine to the minghams in that shop :rolleyes: Wonder if business has been quiet and she wants some more 'cash money' (to use creepy's terms)
- Another vlog with no ending....I mean this is becoming a regular habit now ngl...:rolleyes:

Annnddd thats another review of the minghams...enjoy x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I genuinely hope that somewhere right now there are several psychology students or scientists of some description undertaking a study in kids who are raised in a daily family vlog environment. As it's still a relatively new thing, there's no official findings on how damaging it is for children (despite how obvious it is that that's the case), and thus idiots like Creepy and Lazy get away with it with no rules stopping them.

I hope there's 7 Up-style updates on kids like Jace or the Family Fizz equivalent every few years to see how messed up they in comparison to others their age who aren't stuck in a family like them. It must be bad enough for kids now having to deal with the world of social media, but imagine having this kind of life and not knowing any different.
what a great idea l love the 7 up series

Reactions: 2
That’s because sarah and Chris are imbeciles that want to baby the children, make out they are all iddy biddy and tiny, all so innocent and talk to them like babies.

just because Chris thinks he’s a 16 year old it’s pathetic, your children speak like four year olds and you speak to your 1 year old like he’s a dog. Get a bleeping grip you are ruining those children. We can only hope that when Chris falls off those rails it stops him reproducing again

just to add. When has an ‘aggressive skater’ ever said a pair of skates are ‘so pretty’ absolute wet lettuce
I don't know much/anything about skate culture, but I'd expect most sk8er Bois 🤟🤙 to maybe say they were 'rad' or 'sick'

Not Creepy Ingham, though 'So pretty' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone think Isla was probably disappointed that her package was a pair of roller skates?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

There's a professor/academic researcher called Dr Crystal Abidin who has written several papers (and I believe a book now too) critically analysing influencers and in particular family vloggers. Her work was really helpful for my university work but also generally just interesting, raising a lot of good points about growing up in the eye of the internet.

Not sure how readily available her research is without institutional access but this is definitely a topic that digital researchers are looking into! Obviously we can't fully know the extent of the effects right now but in the next 10-20 years, I imagine we're going to hear a lot about the impact vlogging has had on all these kids (and hopefully some legal regulations).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone think Isla was probably disappointed that her package was a pair of roller skates?
The fact that Isla NEEDS new skates is dumb. The only reason she even tries is because Esme enjoys it and Isla has to have and do everything her older sisters do. I guess the LOL skates can go back to the garage with the rest of the crap Lazy buys that doesn’t fit and she leaves in a bag for “6 months or more without remembering to return it” to quote her. Not relatable to me.

Reactions: 12
The state of him 😂

I’m not super active in the thread but lurk and I think some discussions are slightly more irrelevant than others and give Sarah & Chris more fuel to call everyone ‘trolls’ when they’re making comments on things like appearances. They’re assholes but it’s giving more fuel to the fire sometimes. And leg hair is normal, mine is ott right now lmao but idc. It’s not gross..
I dont think it really matters if we give then fuel for their troll fire...it’s gone beyond that with their attitude, and the way they conduct themselves, her suttle digs at people on insta and her obvious bating of those who want to pull them up on things, you even see some of that go F them attitude coming out in Isabelle...let them live their wonderful pineapple filled lives, and so be it if some people don’t like them and wish to comment...

Isabelle seems like a lovely girl but she does come across as very young for her age. Which I guess in this day and age isn't necessarily always a bad thing, but she seems like she could be quite naive.
To be honest give me Isabelle any day over Mia....she is becoming like her crazy eyed mother...and some of the images they put online of her are not really what you would want you 15 yr old posting, and the contents of her own you tube you wouldn’t want your child doing...don’t watch them often but some of her vlog titles are over the top and when I do ...it’s like whoooo they are getting crazier,...they use there children just like creepy and lazy but dont post as often.....

That reads so much like Creepy 😷
I say it’s him and he is doing it to bait those who dont like him....it’s too many posts to often not to be him....remember any publicity is good publicity...he knows exactly what he is doing...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
16 next year and still jumps about like a 2 year old over silly little surprises, doing skits like a 6 year old, playing in trough trays, the girl is unsure to act like a child to next minute acting like Jaces back up mum.
And yes this does read and sound like the groomer the unintelligent Christopher malcolm, if this account can be proven its him he's hung himself. Anyway savvy experts out there know how to find out

I dont think it really matters if we give then fuel for their troll fire...it’s gone beyond that with their attitude, and the way they conduct themselves, her suttle digs at people on insta and her obvious bating of those who want to pull them up on things, you even see some of that go F them attitude coming out in Isabelle...let them live their wonderful pineapple filled lives, and so be it if some people don’t like them and wish to comment...

To be honest give me Isabelle any day over Mia....she is becoming like her crazy eyed mother...and some of the images they put online of her are not really what you would want you 15 yr old posting, and the contents of her own you tube you wouldn’t want your child doing...don’t watch them often but some of her vlog titles are over the top and when I do ...it’s like whoooo they are getting crazier,...they use there children just like creepy and lazy but dont post as often.....

I say it’s him and he is doing it to bait those who dont like him....it’s too many posts to often not to be him....remember any publicity is good publicity...he knows exactly what he is doing...
But why would he do that for bait because he knows that no normal grown man would write that about his step daughter fur no reason because its so pedalo. He's wrote it as that's how he feels about her and he needs to get it out there to express himself because he's a dirty perv. The who knows me best vlog said it all. What step parent would think the child likes him better than her own biological mum, he didn't even think about it, and also how did he know exactly how many boyfriends she had, does he grill her over boys because he's jealous, how Sarah can sit back and be so chilled speaks volumes. Isabelle is totally controlled by these pair of arseholes

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.