The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Chris always fiddling with titles? Yesterday it was hair cutting for the first time, and he's changed it to remove first time (which I was dubious about to start with - daughter and first time is a dodgy search combo) and he's added 'too short by accident in brackets. What a pile of tit.

Reactions: 13
Did Lazy say why she didn't bother to clap? I hope Creepy's beloved old GP (the one who miraculously cured him of his "D-head thoughts") doesn't follow their channel!

Reactions: 5
Why the hell did Sarah go outside for the NHS/keyworker clap and say nobody is clapping, then seem happy that people starting clapping and she proceeded to stand there filming and not clapping!!!!!! Idiot 😡

• Wow
The Ingham have come out to do the 8pm clap and no one is out. Lazy asks if everyone has stopped doing it. Other people come out and start lapping.
I'm imagining all their neighbours opening their front doors with the intention of clapping but then on seeing Lazy & Creepy they think better of it and run off around the block for an impromptu evening jog instead....I think I would too!

• Haha
My boyfriend keeps singing part of a song and i think its kinda funny.....'🎵drop that towel cos here i come' 🎵

From 'this is me'- greatest showman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
THIS! It is totally normal to have upper leg hair

I don’t believe it is, I’ve never made a comment about anything that’s about looks, only their behaviour
I’m not talking about the upper leg hair. I’m well aware that is ‘normal’

I’m talking about below the knees. In the vlog yesterday when she was showing her manky heel they were literally blowing in the breeze.

And anyone that doesn’t like my opinion on hairy legs - I couldn’t care less 🙃 Just like I’m sure you don’t care about mine - I was just pointing it out, like others did.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok so I expect to never see anyone comment on any of their appearances anymore then I suppose. No commenting on words said wrong. The girls hair. The dogs claws etc. Chris' oily face. Just their behaviour. Got it.

Just as an FYI, my own leg hair is long right now. I'll admit, I only mentioned her leg hair to get at her, which I suppose is why we all comment on these things 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I’m so bored of this family serious yawn, i just love the comments on this thread 10/10

• Heart
Reactions: 12
THE BEST SURPRISE PRESENT EVER!!

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely day. It's coming up to lunchtime and everyone is up and dressed for a while. Jace is in his Peppa Pig boots wandering around the garden, Creepy is cleaning the patio and the girls are slothing playing 'Adopt Me'. Lazy has been doing Baby and Me but she's taking a break because it's driving her insane. Isabelle says she scream 'baaaabe, which file is it?'. Lazy would hate to live with her, she's so annoying. She has a friend on Instagram, Doris and Fred, who has been doing this for ages so Lazy has been ringing her every ten minutes asking how to do things. They're both stuck now because Lazy's supplier needs a square box that she can repeat and it's difficult to know. They've just come off facetime to make the kids lunch. Isabelle is having a salad. Lazy doesn't want eggs and bets Isabelle's room stinks of eggs, she'd been tooting all night.:rolleyes:

Jace has a banana and Lazy tells him to eat the rest. The girls are making lunch. Isabelle is having orange juice, salad, egg and a bagel. Esme is having Nutella and cream on pancakes with strawberries and juice. Lazy and Isla are having crumpets Lazy didn't have breakfast. She's going to make Jace pitta and some other bits. The Inghams have been going through so much more bread since lockdown. They never used to get through a whole loaf of bread and lazy would end up having to throw it out to the birds. Now they go through three loaves of bread a week. They're going through butter a lot and lurpack is expensive, it's crazy. Isabelle and Esme would sometimes have breakfast, lunch and dinner at school.:rolleyes:

Isabelle shows us her lunch and says it's well presented.:rolleyes:

Isla has been very excited because she knows something is on the way to the house today; a big package. She's been waiting for the postman. The tracking says it's arriving today but Creepy isn't telling us what it is because it needs to be seen in it's full effect but Isla hasn't been so excited since Christmas Eve.:rolleyes:

The doorbell rings and there's a knock at the door. Prinny barks. Creepy opens and says 'Cheers, man. Thanks' He takes it into the garden and the brat squeals. It's 3pm and the postman just knocked at the door. Creepy tells Isla she's opening it on camera. Of course it's a pair of roller blades. Creepy says they're so pretty. It's hard to find skates in size 1. They move fast, have proper wheels on and are so preeeettty. Creepy is going to take the brake off because you don't need it and it gets in the way more than anything else. Isla is going to try them on and try them out in the garden.:rolleyes:

Lazy has her quiet time; Jace is in bed and Creepy has gone out to skate with the girls. lazy has a newfound appreciation for teachers; how do they have the patience to laminate everything? It's so tedious. Lazy has been cutting out the laminated drawings from the other day. She's done five pictures and two bees. She has more to cut out and it's so boring. She doesn't want to spend her evening laminating pictures.:rolleyes:

Footage of Isla's rollerblades. She is out on rollerblades with no knee or elbow protection They're fast but really nice. Footage of the girls skating and Creep doing his one trick.:rolleyes:

Time lapse of the rainbow coming down. Lazy replaces it with the coloured pictures.

Esme has gone and had a shower because she ants Lazy to cut her hair. Don't you normally wash your hair after it's been cut?:unsure: You have to go to college for years to do it properly. Esme is done and Jace is having a snack. They're having lunch afterwards. Lazy says Esme has blonde streaks in her hair. Esme wants her hair the same length as Isla's.

The hair is cut and it looks straight to Lazy but it's longer on one side. Isabelle is running across the garden. Lazy asks why. Lazy moans about Esme's hair. Lazy cackles because Isabelle is running across the garden again.:rolleyes:

They just got Creepy to film a Tik Tok and he's posting it now. The garden is a mess, littered with coats.

The Ingham have come out to do the 8pm clap and no one is out. Lazy asks if everyone has stopped doing it. Other people come out and start lapping. Lazy tells the girls to say hi to Holly. People are coming out now. Lazy isn't clapping today though. A dog has come over to the house and Lazy says they have a new friend. It ran across the street. Lazy cackles.:rolleyes:

Lazy says it was an experience. The neighbour ran down the street. She was calling the dog but it wasn't taking any notice. The dog has scratched Esme. Prinny can smell the dog and is sniffing Esme's leg.:rolleyes:

They're sitting and watching America's Got Talent. They're having halloumi for dinner. Lazy has a package for the girls to open before they go and get ready for bed.:rolleyes:

Out in the garden because it's a nice garden. There's a big box of Christmas presents. The presents were returned and there was a delay. The Inghams haven't had a chance to open it yet. Isabelle receives a 'scratchbook'. The girls all get a pile each. Lazy thanks the girl who sent the box. Lazy gives Prinny a toy.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Such a big effort. Such an amazingly, big display to represent our NHS which Lazy can't even be bothered with:rolleyes:
View attachment 135868

Because leaving a big box of medication around young children is a brilliant idea...
View attachment 135860

View attachment 135872View attachment 135869View attachment 135870

View attachment 135871View attachment 135873View attachment 135875
Thanks, new avatar 😂 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or is Mr 46DD looking progressively more sweaty and generally unwell the whole time? What on earth is he taking? Clearly not advice. I meant meds. And we still have the everlasting long-sleeved light grey top; it's getting an endurance medal soon, surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isabelle seems like a lovely girl but she does come across as very young for her age. Which I guess in this day and age isn't necessarily always a bad thing, but she seems like she could be quite naive.
That’s because sarah and Chris are imbeciles that want to baby the children, make out they are all iddy biddy and tiny, all so innocent and talk to them like babies.

just because Chris thinks he’s a 16 year old it’s pathetic, your children speak like four year olds and you speak to your 1 year old like he’s a dog. Get a bleeping grip you are ruining those children. We can only hope that when Chris falls off those rails it stops him reproducing again

just to add. When has an ‘aggressive skater’ ever said a pair of skates are ‘so pretty’ absolute wet lettuce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.