The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually am looking forward to seeing a coronation! Not that I wish ill on the Queen but I do like a bit of pomp and pageantry!

WTF was that from J.Lo - loved the vocals but she went all Jenny from the Block for a second! Not cool!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lord the relief! it feel like when Kevin's mum comes home in Home Alone and you know all is restored 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel quite emotional 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
(about Joe being sworn in, not Jlo’s performance!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m delighted he won the election but I really do think he’s too old to be president.... 🤔

Reactions: 1
As IF JLo included the lyrics to her own song when singing This land is your land!!😂

Reactions: 3
Shade from Joe towards Trump by saying he thanks his predecessors who are in attendance today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m delighted he won the election but I really do think he’s too old to be president.... 🤔
Why?
That's ageist. If he wants to be president (which clearly he does and is lol) and feels able to I don't see a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just before or after the Spanish part she sang a bit of “let’s get loud” which is her song
Yeah I jus rewatched it and she sings it after the Spanish part. Very annoying as I was emosh about her including her little Spanish speech and then she ruined it a bit :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I know she's controversial, but I really do like Kamala Harris. I'm not remotely American but its still so exciting to see a female VP for the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely loving this. It’s so refreshing to hear a message of unity delivered in a statesman like fashion.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know she's controversial, but I really do like Kamala Harris. I'm not remotely American but its still so exciting to see a female VP for the US.
I agree. Not just the significance of all of it but also she's just so calm and classy imo

• Heart
Reactions: 6