“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to rip your clothes off on date 3?? 😬
To be fair, in my dating days before I decided I'd had enough of everyone, the third date was usually considered the shagging date. Although now the shagging date seems to be the first date for many of my friends. The other day my friend went for a first "coffee date" that ended in seven pints and an overnight stay😂 I think they're all getting it in before tier 3 happens on Friday for us in Manchester.

Also on an unrelated note, I've missed this thread and the regular posters here! I haven't been receiving notifications from Tattle despite having this thread on my "watch" list so I just assumed no one had anymore funny stories to share. Thank god I was wrong, I've just had a right laugh catching up on the past 4 pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair, in my dating days before I decided I'd had enough of everyone, the third date was usually considered the shagging date. Although now the shagging date seems to be the first date for many of my friends. The other day my friend went for a first "coffee date" that ended in seven pints and an overnight stay😂 I think they're all getting it in before tier 3 happens on Friday for us in Manchester.

Also on an unrelated note, I've missed this thread and the regular posters here! I haven't been receiving notifications from Tattle despite having this thread on my "watch" list so I just assumed no one had anymore funny stories to share. Thank god I was wrong, I've just had a right laugh catching up on the past 4 pages.
That happened to me to on a few of my threads. Check that it's not accidentally on ignore (next to the watch button).

Agree about the third date:
Sometimes you don't have the sexual chemistry you thought you would with someone you like. Better to know early on than waste both your time. I feel sorry for those people that wait for marriage, only to find that he's a complete weirdo in bed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That happened to me to on a few of my threads. Check that it's not accidentally on ignore (next to the watch button).

Agree about the third date:
Sometimes you don't have the sexual chemistry you thought you would with someone you like. Better to know early on than waste both your time. I feel sorry for those people that wait for marriage, only to find that he's a complete weirdo in bed!
Agree about the marriage thing. Also what if you aren't compatible sexually? too late now cause you're married. I'm not saying sex is the be all and end all or anything but for some it's a really important part of a relationship.

Reactions: 11
Yeah it's car crash tv let's face it 🤣 do they actually get married like full on official wedding, need a lawyer for a divorce thing? and do they show if it works out or not?
I think they are legally married but with some clause to say they can divorce without being actually “divorced” I’m not entirely sure how it works but they’ve only had one couple stay together in the whole show I think soooo that’s a lotta divorces if it is real

Agree about the marriage thing. Also what if you aren't compatible sexually? too late now cause you're married. I'm not saying sex is the be all and end all or anything but for some it's a really important part of a relationship.
For me it's a massive deal breaker - if they're not good in bed or aren't willing to be taught or get offended when I guide them a bit, it puts me right off and gives me the ick for life 😬

Reactions: 6
Grown men adding LOL gives me the ick too. Especially professional men for some reason. And when they say poo or wee.
I know one who always says he's going to deposit king kong's finger. And my stepdad used to say 'plip-plop'. 🤣

I suppose poo is politer than 'im off for a big stinky tit' or something 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So said guy I was ignoring has now decided that he will ask how i am like this...."Are you okay?!?!?!" "How are you?!?!"......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know one who always says he's going to deposit king kong's finger. And my stepdad used to say 'plip-plop'. 🤣

I suppose poo is politer than 'im off for a big stinky tit' or something 🤣
That just reminded me, I used to work with this guy who would stand up from his desk, stretch, and announce "right I'm just off to take a big tit" 😂
Somehow he got away with it as he was the life and soul of the party kinda guy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yuk. Why can't they just say "I'm just going to the toilet" ?! 🙈
Yeah I don't see the need for further specifying the details!

Some people I know say they're going to drop the kids off at school. It also kinda gives me the ick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
For me it's a massive deal breaker - if they're not good in bed or aren't willing to be taught or get offended when I guide them a bit, it puts me right off and gives me the ick for life 😬
exactly! Also what if you aren't a very sexual person but you're with someone who really is? surely if you don't have sex before marriage you won't really know how much you want it until you actually do it?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don't see the need for further specifying the details!

Some people I know say they're going to drop the kids off at school. It also kinda gives me the ick 😂
Yeah. I used to work with a guy who went off to the toilet at 10am with his newspaper every day. He was strangely proud of himself.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeah. I used to work with a guy who went off to the toilet at 10am with his newspaper every day. He was strangely proud of himself.
A lad on my team goes 10am and 3pm without fail. Would go to ask him a question and realise he isn't there because he's on his poo break

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.