“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many things that give me the ick but the main ones are; red gums, like David Walliams; pudgy fingers; small hands; flat finger nails that don't curve at the sides and sex noises when they are just looking at you
What do you mean, like sexual moaning before you do anything? lol thats weird as hell!

Going on fro mthe "come round to mine" thing, there is this guy on my fb, hes friends with a lot of ppl I know and he added me. Anyway we got chatting and about a week into it hes like "come round to mine and we can drink and watch movies" He seemed shocked when I had to explain that I am not meeting him for the first time at his house. Anyway he goes on and on about how much things cost like boasting(he is not rich) every post of his car he has to hashtag the brand and stuff and goes on about how he spends so much money on gfs and they all end up leaving him.
I told him early on that i wasnt interested in him so now he occasionally messages me like "hi mate how you doing?" or asking to meet up for drinks "as mates" or he calls me dude. It's like hes really laying it on thick that hes not trying it on(when he actually is).
When we first started talking he was also telling me about his exes who were all weirdly psycho(thats a massive red flag to me) and how his ex ruined his chance of being a famous rockstar(his actual words) because he was focused on her and not his crap band.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Generic complements designed to move things on quickly, with you know that or you know it added onto the end.
"You're really beautiful - you know that?"
What's the correct response?
Yes i know, people tell me all the time.
Or no, i'm an orge.
Or how about, really am i? Tell me all the things about me that make me beautiful, more compliments! MORE!!
I think just.a complement as a statement os far sexier than a making it an open ended question.
But you know that, righttt? :LOL::p

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Women who are selfish.

WAY BACK in the 1980's I was involved with this girl, went out for a trip on the motorcycle, my best friend came along on his bike.
Went to Eastbourne for the day, had a meal, drink, enjoyed the day. On the way home my mate pulled over, he told me he was
running low on fuel, we got to a petrol station. Both of us didn't have much money on us, we over did it with the meal earlier.
I gave my mate all the money I had, my GF didn't contribute because buying a packet of cigarettes was more important to her.

So my mate used the money he had plus what I had in his petrol tank but he wasn't sure if he would get home, the GF still had
a few quid on her but refused to give it up. I said to my mate, take her home, I'm done with her and we went out separate ways.

However he didn't take her home, he took her to HIS house and shagged her so I found out when I went to his place the next day.

I next time I saw my now former GF was in a pub, she was drinking and smoking and 3 months pregnant, it was also the last time
I saw her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh said guy from my post has just messaged me "evening Mrs ... what are doing friday night?!?!?!" Ive already told him that im not going out with new ppl while this is going on. I'm sticking with the same people ive been around since lockdown.

He just had to stress that it was "as friends" when i said no

EDIT: Ive told him as my mum is finally coming home from the hospital/respite(shes been in since march) im not spending anytime with new people because i dont want to put her at risk.......hes now asked if i fancy going to his for a chinese.....ffs what part is so difficult to understand?!?! Oh and I now have a pic of him in his boxers and socks because he has lost weight.........my vagina cant be anymore sealed.
Girl block that man. Xo

A guy I’ve been dating sometimes goes really off if I take longer than half an hour to reply. He will send me messages like ‘busy then’ ‘where are you’ when I reply saying what I’ve been doing he will reply ‘where have you been’ ‘no worries I will leave you to it then’ this is even when he’s at the gym so shouldn’t be too focused on what I’m doing when he’s busy himself??
What do you all think this means?
Hes jealous af & probably hits women on the downlow :)

Reactions: 1
When a man doesn't take no for an answer; when he doesn't respect I'm in a marriage/relationship with someone else; or when he keeps telling himself: "Maybe this time. Maybe this time. Maybe this time..."

Capture+_2020-10-13-23-39-40~3.png

What is the expectation here, that I'm suddenly going to respond?

I just haven't blocked him yet because it's a car crash at this point. I want to see how long it'll take before he realises that's not normal, healthy behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When a man doesn't take no for an answer; when he doesn't respect I'm in a marriage/relationship with someone else; or when he keeps telling himself: "Maybe this time. Maybe this time. Maybe this time..."

View attachment 275116

I just haven't blocked him yet because it's a car crash at this point. I want to see how long it'll take before he realises that's not normal, healthy behaviour.
Kind of obsessed with his decision to change from 'hello' to 'hi' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When they constantly post on social media .. like a meme or silly status every hour !!! It’s right off putting !!

View attachment 275116

I’ve had that .. I’m not gonna reply to just hello .. so don’t then put hey 2 days later .. and then again .. god they look sad .. I also hate one word messages anyway .. if your gonna msg me & bother me .. actually make proper conversation!!!

Reactions: 9
An instant turn off is when you meet someone that doesn't flap red flags around, is decent looking etc.. and then you have a text convo like this

6pm
Him: How are you?
Me: Great, thanks - and you?
Him: Yeah, good

6.30pm
Me: so, how's your day been, work OK?
Him: Yeah, good

9pm
Him: good night?
Me: yes, just took the dog out to the beach, how about you?
Him: chillin

Like pulling teeth.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So I went on a 'date' (dog walk) a few weeks ago with a guy and wasn't overly keen, but thought he could've been nervous so have kept messaging him. Over the last week or so I realised that I just didn't fancy him so have been gradually replying less and less, but he keeps double/triple texting me and not taking the hint... ick. What do I do to let him down gently?

So I went on a 'date' (dog walk) a few weeks ago with a guy and wasn't overly keen, but thought he could've been nervous so have kept messaging him. Over the last week or so I realised that I just didn't fancy him so have been gradually replying less and less, but he keeps double/triple texting me and not taking the hint... ick. What do I do to let him down gently?
Just come out with it and be honest. I am blunt though.

Reactions: 3
Just say that you're not in the right place for anything more than friends right now because of xyz and that you wish him the best.

Reactions: 1
I would be honest and say I'm not feeling it

Reactions: 5
I would just tell him that you enjoyed the date but youre not feeling it thank him for a nice walk and tell him you dont want to waste his time.

Reactions: 5
When they can’t speak properly, eg saying ve, vey and vat instead of the, they and that. It makes me feel funny even typing it out :sick:. Also, certain accents give me the ick instantly

Reactions: 6
I have called one out on tinder before. This was peak lockdown so basically we had sent, I tit you not, 7 messages (!!), those messages being along the line of "I speak x language as well and I'm also vegan" blah blah blah tit before he asked if I was "sticking to corona rules" (hindsight that should have been the end but you live and learn) and I was like yes for obvious reasons but also cause I am still working in a supermarket so am at risk of potentially spreading it if I'm asymptomatic. So the next conversation goes like this

Him: oh okay fair enough, when this is over do you fancy meeting up, you can come over to mine if you want or go for a walk?
Me: Well we've only sent a few messages and we don't really know each other so maybe after some more time chatting
Him: yeah but I already know really like you
Me: No you don't. You don't actually know me at all besides that I'm vegan and I speak Spanish. That's it. You can't possibly like me. You know tit all about me or my personality.
Him: Yeah I do because I can tell you have a dark sense of humour and I really like that.
I didn't reply.
He kept going though...
He also said that if we were together he would treat me properly like he'd pick me up and spin me around. I said yeah I don't like stuff like that (why was I still entertaining him i do not know but I think I felt like it was duty to tell to stop being a creepy asshat for the sake of the female population) and he was like well you should expect it... so I said "I am my own person. You don't get to throw me around when YOU want to. Don't cross me." and blocked him.
Pick you up and spin you around 🤣

Reactions: 3
Pick you up and spin you around 🤣
I was like mate this isn't bleeping la la land. Also I am heavy. I'm very petite but I lift weights as a hobby. His scrawny vegan arms (no offence to vegans, I am one) are not going to be able to lift me. I'd have to spin him around🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.