“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. A skanky witch with her own house because she doesn't waste money! 💃🏽👟🤗✨💫

"funding terrorism..." 😬 brands sell their rejects for next to nothing because there's incorrect stitching or some other minor unforseen error on them. If I'm funding terrorism then the discount shops/ factory outlets I buy them from are funding terrorism. I'm not buying shoes in some dark dodgy street corner, I buy from legit shops!

Very extreme wording on such a nice thread. What a shame to ruin it, but I have to defend someone calling me a terrorist piggy bank! Shame on you.

Lol. I feel like I can't wear mine anymore knowing it gives him the ick. Imagine getting divorced over that, I wish I never asked 🙈
Wasn't talking about rejects or outlets or legit shops, I was talking about knock-offs...as I said 🤣

Reactions: 2
Someone I was chatting to described something as being “poo”. 😖😖 he was in his 30s. Just say it was tit, or crap, not poo!
I'm starting to believe that all guys in their 30s are never as mature as you(I)'d expect them to be.
Hilarious when they say they feel "wise and mature" then do something I wouldn't do in my 20s.
Bottom line is: guys can be so bleeping WEIRD.🥸

Reactions: 7
The only reason I can think of is that maybe they think it makes them seem youthful and lighthearted. 🤢

Just saw this on twitter and it's so true:

The sound of your velcro wallet opening is the sound of women's ovaries dying

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I went on date #3 today.
The guy had mentioned he kept guinea pigs and I naturally assumed outside, in a hutch.
Oh no.... the smell that greeted me as I entered his flat will stay with me for some time 🤢 he keeps them in his living room 24/7 🤢
I petted his animals out of politeness, but when he attempted to rip my clothes off I explained I wasn't in the mood and made a hasty exit.
I don't know if I can get past this to carry on dating him. The Ick!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I went on date #3 today.
The guy had mentioned he kept guinea pigs and I naturally assumed outside, in a hutch.
Oh no.... the smell that greeted me as I entered his flat will stay with me for some time 🤢 he keeps them in his living room 24/7 🤢
I petted his animals out of politeness, but when he attempted to rip my clothes off I explained I wasn't in the mood and made a hasty exit.
Trying to rip your clothes off on date 3?? 😬

I went on date #3 today.
Well, as long as he is kind to them and they aren't mistreated i think it could be a good sign. I wouldn't want them watching though... or loose at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This guy i know who is pushing 50 says "poo" a lot, he always adds LOL after everything and is obsessed with "boobies" :sick:
Grown men adding LOL gives me the ick too. Especially professional men for some reason. And when they say poo or wee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just catching up with Married at First Sight (UK) on channel 4 and the guy said to his new wife “yes I bagged myself a fitty” and I swear my whole vagina went up inside itself. Actual ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just catching up with Married at First Sight (UK) on channel 4 and the guy said to his new wife “yes I bagged myself a fitty” and I swear my whole vagina went up inside itself. Actual ick.
out of interest how to they actually pair you for married at first sight? Cause I figured it was science (never watched it) but then surely they also want good tele?

out of interest how to they actually pair you for married at first sight? Cause I figured it was science (never watched it) but then surely they also want good tele?
They pair people on “core values” and “qualities” and obviously what each person wants in another person surface level, they say there’s loads of psychology behind it buuuuut yes mainly it is for good telly as some of the pairings are terrible 😂

They pair people on “core values” and “qualities” and obviously what each person wants in another person surface level, they say there’s loads of psychology behind it buuuuut yes mainly it is for good telly as some of the pairings are terrible 😂
Yeah it's car crash tv let's face it 🤣 do they actually get married like full on official wedding, need a lawyer for a divorce thing? and do they show if it works out or not?

Grown men adding LOL gives me the ick too. Especially professional men for some reason. And when they say poo or wee.
He says wee too!!! And always makes a status on fb saying he’s he’s having a big poo.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.