"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This music stuff reminds of of a time I was talking to this guy about music and what my favourite song was etc. couple of days after he sent me a video that he just recorded for me of him not only playing guitar but singing or rather murdering my favourite song. Two words…dry vagina! Never spoke again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve just seen a very masculine looking man on Instagram wearing a blazer with black leather trousers and pointed boots 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Men who don’t eat very much. Or don’t finish their meal. Or just pick at their food. Eat a steak and finish it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pretty sure someone’s already said this but bonus points if some of the hair from their beard is too long and going over their shiny lips 😩
😩😩 my ex’s pathetic attempt to grow a beard used to do this, whispy bits on his top lip 🤢🤢
He wears a super dry coat as well, he’s a giant bellend of an ick 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.