"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent my entire 13yr relationship with my ex steering him away from getting frosted tips. His solution was, more than once, to bleach the top of his head (not the whole thing, just the hair on the top). I was so disgusted.
I bet frosted tips didn’t sound like such a bad idea after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A man buying a bag of open chips at the seaside and walking along eating them getting flustered over seagulls swooping

😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t even know why that’s an ick but I’m cracking up laughing to myself

also, any man who checks the receipt In any restaurant and makes queries about something like being overcharged for a breadcrumb or whatever. No mate, just no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I once dated a guy who said the only time he gets jealous is if someone is cleverer than him :sick:

Also,
- guys putting after sun on because they got burnt
- going on a date straight after a hair cut and seeing all the specs of hair on their neck
- wearing plasters incase they get blisters
- guys with long skinny fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Skinny jeans/trousers with no socks and shoes 🤢 never has and never will look good on anyone!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Men who go to a supermarket shopping in bare feet - it’s NZ and I’ll never get over this disgusting practice.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My (now) husband wore Primark pumps and wide leg light washed jeans on one of our early dates. He's lucky I was in too deep by that point. The ick was BAD. I binned them both at the earliest possible chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys who give it the biggen and lie about being ‘hard’ and they’d fight if they had too, to try and look impressive… but in reality they couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag! Ugh grow up you absolute tuna melt.

Also men who blatantly lie about how many people they’ve slept with.

Reactions: 11
I think it's best to just sack him off without even finding out to be honest...
Oh I definitely have no intention of replying. I cannot stand that dating app. It's one big ick but I die reading some of the messages people send

Men wearing multiple obviously designer branded clothes. Just seen one on my insta in Gucci printed joggers & a different designer top 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Long fingernails and smooth hands on a man ICK
Perfectly presented facial hair ICK
That Daniel off Love island 2 ICK AND ICK AGAIN

Reactions: 7
Something just gives me the ick about men playing musical instruments, no idea why, appreciate its a talent but just gives me pure ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long slender salad fingers ick post has reminded me…
An annoying girl in my year had a really hot older brother that everyone fancied so thought it would be an achievement to shag (word shag is an ick tbf sorry but everything else felt worse) him… could not have been more wrong. Signs were there early- always holding my hand really insanely tight like are you a lost toddler and with long skinny fingers too. Sex was awful, pencil dick to match pencil fingers and midway he… tickled me 😷 honestly gagging thinking about it. Ick hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Something just gives me the ick about men playing musical instruments, no idea why, appreciate its a talent but just gives me pure ick.
A man not too long ago sent me a WhatsApp video of him playing ‘I’m good by Bebe Rexha’ on a keyboard!! I never spoke to him again 😂 It’s I’m blue to us 90s kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.