"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly that. On a date situation no… I just imagine awkwardly sitting there waiting for him as he queues up again to get more 😂 but any other time.. seconds absolutely!
oh my GOD. the thought of them in the queue waiting like a child clutching his plate

please sir can i have some more 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I also find these emojis icky 🫶🏻🫡🤭

I’m so glad I’m not alone with my petty Ickes and I’m so glad I found you guys!!
Or a guy you are chatting to using this emoji
🙈
Blocked!
ETA i haven’t been on a dating app in years and these icks are reminding me why I will probably be single forever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Inspired by being on the train today..
Men in their 30s playing music from the speaker on their phone. He had Rihanna blasting out. He was a proper Newcastle charva aswell 😂 If you’re from the north east you’ll know what the type of lad I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was at the hairdressers and thought of another ick: men dyeing their hair. Just imagine a man going to a salon and sitting there in a cape with his hair in foils waiting for the dye to develop…Or worse yet, doing it at home and wearing an old dark T-shirt in case he accidentally stains it. The cherry on top would be him going from dark to platinum blonde or getting highlights rather than just dyeing the grays.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was at the hairdressers and thought of another ick: men dyeing their hair. Just imagine a man going to a salon and sitting there in a cape with his hair in foils waiting for the dye to develop…Or worse yet, doing it at home and wearing an old dark T-shirt in case he accidentally stains it. The cherry on top would be him going from dark to platinum blonde or getting highlights rather than just dyeing the grays.

Found out the other day, almost 3 years in, that my OH used to dye his hair to lighten it. Not going to lie, it was almost a deal breaker 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I de iced my car this morning with a small chewy disc from a kids teething toy I found in my foot well. I'll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or a guy you are chatting to using this emoji
🙈
Blocked!
ETA i haven’t been on a dating app in years and these icks are reminding me why I will probably be single forever 🤣
It's this one makes me cringe 🍆 followed by 🍑 and 😲. I chatted to one who thought these would ignite my interest in hooking up. 🙈😉 He tried to make conversation but it wasn't long before the emojis would appear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This thread has had me in giggles!!!

the curtains hairstyle on men, especially when their hair is thinning and receding 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
People who say:

okay kokey

okaly dokely

okay dokes

(not even entirely sure if I’ve spelt them right but you get the gist!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People who say:

okay kokey

okaly dokely

okay dokes

(not even entirely sure if I’ve spelt them right but you get the gist!)
Haha I say all of these 🤣 see also “okely dokely neighbouroo” in a Ned Flanders voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to admit I forget which forum I'm on reading this thread which gives ME the Ick.
I keep thinking I'm on Mumsnet with the way you lot carry on. 😆

I know this probably sounds harsh but I’m getting ick from someone who constantly wants to see me every weekend. Like, I still want my own time to do my own thing away from my relentless job. And then when I mention other plans I have, I get the whole “oh suppose I can’t begrudge you that” 🙄🙃

/sarcasm.

Yeah, let’s not. Just seems too much.
Ewwww yes major ick when they get all umpy about it, get a life

Oh hang on people I’ve just thought of an absolute cracker that happened to me years ago.

I was 23 and he was 25. I fancied him for ages and when he asked me out I was giddy.

For our first date he took me to the local weatherspoons!!! He had a red bull then proceeded to tell me he needed to go for a poo. Fucks sake. He goes toilet and comes back blaming the red bull.

we walk to our cars and I see he drives a red rusty D reg Nissan micra.

kisses me and the WHOLE tongue went in immediately.

my vagina sewed itself up.
Jeeeez that’s a bad one, I wouldn’t be shocked if it re-sealed at that recollection 😂

@Moongirl69 just seen your comment on the PTWM thread about how you’re surprised you’re married sometimes. My biggest ick in my other half is the faces he pulls when deadlifting & the fact he deadlifts in socks, when I know that I do the exact same thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like how can that give me the ick when I do it too 🙄🤦‍♀️
I have to walk away from my bloke in the gym for the face pulling😂 I’m glad to go and do my own thing cause it means I don’t have to look at him straining and looking like a beetroot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ewwww yes major ick when they get all umpy about it, get a life

Jeeeez that’s a bad one, I wouldn’t be shocked if it re-sealed at that recollection 😂

I have to walk away from my bloke in the gym for the face pulling😂 I’m glad to go and do my own thing cause it means I don’t have to look at him straining and looking like a beetroot
I remember meeting a guy in a gym years ago and thinking he was cute and quite pleasant. Until he got on the rowing machine and let rip with several loud grunts that sounded like he followed through on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was once sat beside a man having highlights through one of those rubber caps 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I was once sat beside a man having highlights through one of those rubber caps 😂
I spent my entire 13yr relationship with my ex steering him away from getting frosted tips. His solution was, more than once, to bleach the top of his head (not the whole thing, just the hair on the top). I was so disgusted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This reminds me, when my bf thinks he's a boxer and makes those "tss tss" exhale noises on the punching bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.