"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella has just come in and went ‘I’ve just went flying outside and landed on my arse with my legs in the air’ and the thought of him slipping over with his legs akimbo proper gave me the ick 😂
I can't stop laughing at that 😆😆😆😆😆😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My partner when he insists on tipping out all the change from his wallet on a counter to pay for something, and when I look at him in disgust says to the person behind the counter bet you’re glad of the change aren’t you? NO JUST NO, it’s embarrassing
watching them count out all the little coins whilst trying to remain polite….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Experienced an ick first hand yesterday. As I was walking past a shop man walked out and almost collided with the guy who was sweeping the street and as he swerved said the words “sorry boss” 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A guy got on the bike next to me at the spin class. I think it might have been his first time from what I could see from the corner of my eye. There was one point where we have to stand up and cycle and his handle bars hadn’t been screwed tight in place and they shot down while he was leaning on them and cycling. It made a really loud noise and it was hard to keep a straight face, but it also gave me the ick and I tried to avoid making eye contact with him when the class finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My football ick is when men go on like they know football when really they don’t or they have no interest. My husband does this, he doesn’t follow football but in the pub he pretends he’s super interested and every goal is a great goal even when it’s just an average one. Shut up you silly prick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The dolce & gabbana advert for K, the men’s aftershave. He eye fucks the camera and kisses his reflection. Ew

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The dolce & gabbana advert for K, the men’s aftershave. He eye fucks the camera and kisses his reflection. Ew
Oh my god I was going to bring the exact same ick to this thread but I’ve been brewing it for a few days 😂

It’s the kiss on the mirror 🤮💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was on a teams meeting the other day at work and there were about 5 of us in the call, all of a sudden one bloke scrunches his nose up and sniffs really loudly to the side, then says 'oooh I can smell pizza! Sorry I digress, my family are cooking pizza!' Then did the scruncy nose sniff again.
It was so ick, I am surprised I managed to keep my face straight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
When their shoes squeak while walking 🚶‍♂️ sounds like they're Chuckie Finster from Rugrats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, that gave me the ICK too, in fact I was going to post this myself last night but I forgot too.
Sadly I can't avoid this advert because I saw it on a streaming service.

Yep, that gave me the ICK too, in fact I was going to post this myself last night but I forgot too.
Sadly I can't avoid this advert because I saw it on a streaming service.
It’s revolting. What exactly were they thinking?! He looks like those twats on tick tock who think they’re sexy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feet!!!
If you sell on eBay. Vinted etc & take a pic that your many foot photobombs, crop them!! How hard can it be???
I really liked a dress this lass was selling until I saw her feet in the pic, now I wouldn't want anything that has been anywhere near those weird hand finger toe hybrids.
Why the duck you'd even adorn them with a ring!! I think they're the ugliest feet I've ever seen.
And I feel really bilious now.
I hate feet.

Major ick & I really liked her dress too. But no she's spoilt it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I have a teams meeting first thing tomorrow and there is a guy who ALWAYS starts the meeting two minutes early. Big ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.