"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the ick this morning after seeing my husband skidding on a patch of ice then grabbing hold of the gate to steady himself.
I’ve got a chest infection at the moment and I tried to laugh at this but it came out as one massive wheeze 😂😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a man I used to fancy a lot at work but wfh I never see him anymore. I saw a picture of him recently and he’s grown his hair long and was wearing a baseball cap. He reminded me of Mike Myers in Wayne’s World 🤢

A friend sent me this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When we were out shopping and decided to get food. His suggestion? Toby Carvery because he had a discount voucher.
It’s the cheapness not the places 😂

When he hyped up Weatherspoons food.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When we were out shopping and decided to get food. His suggestion? Toby Carvery because he had a discount voucher.

I went on a date during the day with a guy and he flat out refused to go anywhere but Wetherspoons for lunch. He kept saying it was a 'good, honest meal' and acted like people who went elsewhere were fools. I'm not against Spoons (if not filled with alcoholic old men, as some of them are) but it was a massive display of his obvious meanness. I ran a mile when he then shared that he'd walked 3 miles into town to meet me purely as he refused to pay for parking. Tight git.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

If he went up for seconds of veg and potatos I’d be out that door quicker than you can say stuffing balls 😂😂 good bleeping bye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need to know. Is it just getting seconds on a voucher that bothers you?
If it’s just seconds in general then that’s me 😂🐷
The voucher 100% 😂 the fact that he wanted to use it in the first place to go go Toby carvery and then go up for seconds… nah I can’t lol. I’m cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People who pin their own tweets. I know Twitter gives you the ability to do it, but it comes across as a sad form of bragging along the lines of: "Look at this amazing thing I said that I'm still really pleased with".

It makes me shudder. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband got a glittery fake tattoo on his face at a birthday party last year. He uses a photo of it as his FB profile pic and it gives me the proper ick, he looks like a right plum 🤮🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Totally unreasonable in the weather but men who de ice their cars. Especially with a card from their wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ended up at Nando’s instead 🤣

Maybe with your family/mates on a hungover Sunday but a date? Nah 😂
Exactly that. On a date situation no… I just imagine awkwardly sitting there waiting for him as he queues up again to get more 😂 but any other time.. seconds absolutely!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.