"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was out at lunchtime last week spotted a man who was late 20s early 30s wearing a navy blazer, white t-shirt stretched over his pot belly, caramel colour knee length chino shorts and loafers, major ick.
Navy blue blazers with gold buttons on men under the age of 70.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Men who barely make eye contact with any woman who they don’t want to duck but then pathetically simp over any woman they do want to duck.
Just treat women like human beings.

Reactions: 22
Men who barely make eye contact with any woman who they don’t want to duck but then pathetically simp over any woman they do want to duck.
I get this! There was a man at my work years ago who was a newly promoted manager and he was just smelly and ugly. When an average normal looking girl was in the office getting stuff he wouldn’t even look up, just mumble at her. Then when a pretty, bit of a tart with half a perfume shop all over her came in, he would do a David Brent and lean back in his chair and act all funny and interested. And when she walked out he would say something like “corrr yes please, I would!”

Used to make me feel physically sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I get this! There was a man at my work years ago who was a newly promoted manager and he was just smelly and ugly. When an average normal looking girl was in the office getting stuff he wouldn’t even look up, just mumble at her. Then when a pretty, bit of a tart with half a perfume shop all over her came in, he would do a David Brent and lean back in his chair and act all funny and interested. And when she walked out he would say something like “corrr yes please, I would!”

Just to be clear, I laughed at your description of her, obviously that is unacceptable behavior from the man.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It’s always the grossest ones that think they’re God’s gift!

Reactions: 13
I may have shared this ick before but I recall a bus driver who was grumpy & rude to passengers but when the schoolgirls got on turned into cheeky chirpy Pete! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
There's a Spanish dad at school. He's decent looking. Turned up to drop his kid at a party, wearing a beret. A BERET. Not even wearing it properly, it was just on the top of his head, like a bad toupee. Awful

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I may have shared this ick before but I recall a bus driver who was grumpy & rude to passengers but when the schoolgirls got on turned into cheeky chirpy Pete! 🤢
*gunshot sounds*

*multiple gunshot sounds*

• Heart
Reactions: 9
when men do that awkward little run across the road when a car is coming. extra ick points if they do it with their hands in their pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 18
when men do that awkward little run across the road when a car is coming. extra ick points if they do it with their hands in their pockets
This one is so funny to me because it just feels so British! I think it's so funny when people do that.

My ick is when men pick at their ears. I work with a guy who is a good colleague but like 5/6 times I've seen him picking at his ears and scraping whatever he finds from underneath his nails and it makes me want to vomit :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This story gave me the ICK, it's about a woman who GOT THE ICK all because
her date ordered MILK.

lol but this is what an ick is !!!! it's utterly ridiculous and unfounded! this is a killer of an ick...

imagine you're on a date having chinese or something and he asks the waiter "can i have a glass of milk?" 😭😭😭😭 ????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My boyfriend (again) just had a telephone doctor appointment and answered the phone going ‘hello doctor’ 🤧🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
lol but this is what an ick is !!!! it's utterly ridiculous and unfounded! this is a killer of an ick...

imagine you're on a date having chinese or something and he asks the waiter "can i have a glass of milk?" 😭😭😭😭 ????
This is the thing a lot of the posts on this thread are general turn offs. The ick is sudden and often totally irrational.

You are normally dating all happily then BAM the ick hits you for something totally weird out of the blue.

Reactions: 6
This is the thing a lot of the posts on this thread are general turn offs. The ick is sudden and often totally irrational.

You are normally dating all happily then BAM the ick hits you for something totally weird out of the blue.
This is what worries me as I venture back into the dating game. I’ll like him and be happy and he’ll do something and my reaction will be ‘nope. Absolutely not’. Next!

Reactions: 5
Every office has at least one of these men…

• Has worked there a long time and knows a lot of people, so thinks he’s gods gift and everyone’s mate
• Sits in your chair if you dare get up to go to the toilet/printer/etc and talks to one of his mates, so when you return you’re like wtf get out
• Greets his office friends like “Mr xxxxx”
• “Here he is”
• “How are we?”
• Does duck all work and somehow has got away with it for years because he’s popular

ICK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Sam Smith. I can't explain it but they just look like they'd smell musty.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.