"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men on dating apps who double text if you haven’t replied. I instantly have to unmatch!

Reactions: 12
A man on the school run was wearing those slider flip flops with white socks right up his legs and shorts with hairy legs while it was raining yesterday and I didn't really understand what ick was until I saw him 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Men on dating apps who double text if you haven’t replied. I instantly have to unmatch!
when they say something like "not another ghoster are you?" or "guessing you're not interested?" 🤢🤢🤢 on what planet is this going to peak my interest

• Sick
Reactions: 22
"Any more pics?" Or "D'you do anal love?" Minus the question marks of course. "Would you like your dick & balls put through a blender love?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When you’re out for dinner with a man and after their main (and only) course they say they’re “too stuffed” for dessert, but continue with “You should go ahead though, I just have a small appetite.”
🤢🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't really do icks but yesterday I see some that actually icked me hard

A middle-aged darkly tanned man in a black roll neck skin tight top with black shorts to his knees, no socks with slip-on black pumps. He actually looked perfect but it really icked me

Two old men in snazzy loud sporty cars

A lady GP who obviously never checks her leggings for wear, as hers were threadbare all the way up right where are arse crack was, I expect more from a Dr or at least a long top to cover said arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
when they say something like "not another ghoster are you?" or "guessing you're not interested?" 🤢🤢🤢 on what planet is this going to peak my interest
Once had a guy on Tinder send me a message back after not replying for half a day saying 'wow, just another woman with no personality then'. I was like u wot bruv I'm working

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I can’t remember if I said this but igognito queen’s list with ‘not read a book since school and proud of it’ made me think of one. Recent ex liked Roman/Greek myths, and never read so I bought him a book (Song of Achilles, anyone read it??) thinking he would like it. He said I was trying to ‘change him’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never again will I get with an illiterate oik.
This reminded me of one…guys who are into Viking/Norse mythology and fancy themselves as vikings, eg having the beard, wearing leather jewellery, drinking mead etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Guys who follow random girls (even local ones) on insta who then don’t follow them back.
Then they unfollow them in a few weeks time 🤢

(This one is currently what the guy I was seeing is doing & when I picked him up on it, he ended things 🙃…he’s 36)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jumping into the water holding their nose

running for the bus

earphones with wires

breathing to loudly in the gym

living in a canal boat

arriving empty handed

sending christmas cards

too many emojis

buying a tesco or boots meal deal (copied from a previous poster)
I have wired earphones, wireless ones fall out

Reactions: 1
Once had a guy on Tinder send me a message back after not replying for half a day saying 'wow, just another woman with no personality then'. I was like u wot bruv I'm working
I’ve had this so many times, I’ve seen notifications to say I have a match, then one to say I have a message, but by the time I’m free from work to check and respond to it, they’ve unmatched because I haven’t replied to them within a couple of hours. Pathetic

Reactions: 5
Teacher ick- BO as students pass me in the corridor and a fellow teacher's cankles.

Jewish woman's ick - Do you speak Jewish? I have never met a Jewish person before, Do you celebrate Jewish Christmas?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.