"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When dating profiles mention enjoying 'cosy nights in'.
I'm old and both men and women do this. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well this got boring fast šŸ„±
It was boring yesterday.

Oh leave it outā€¦letā€™s get back to grotty dating profilesā€¦
Agreed - some people will look for an issue everywhere - another ick of mine! šŸ˜…

Dating profile icks for me would definitely include the overuse of emojis especially the fire symbol and the monkey covering his eyes.
Photos with their middle finger up, or some kind of gang sign.
Too many group photos
A photo with a baby/child - which they immediately say is not theirs -' it's my nephew, don't worry'
When they have their graduation photo on their profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People blowing their noses then inspecting the tissue šŸ¤¢
People using the same tissue over and over so its just a wet, snotty, ripped rag šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Mansplaining or when men act shocked that donā€™t know a random/niche fact.
Also men who hug too tight and say they like cuddling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And dream boys! šŸ¤¢
I was once on the train home and some woman was talking on the phone to her daughter (hoping she was at least teenage) about how she nearly sacked off her husband for this one man in the show sheā€™d been to that night. ā€œHe was SO into meā€ no love, heā€™s just been paid to act like that. Donā€™t get it twisted.
Ew yes I went to the magic Mike live show in Leicester Square and my friend and I were disgusted. Had the ick the whole time. The worst part was the desperate women screaming for attention from these guys and getting ignored šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ew yes I went to the magic Mike live show in Leicester Square and my friend and I were disgusted. Had the ick the whole time. The worst part was the desperate women screaming for attention from these guys and getting ignored šŸ˜‚
Similar vein - men who post thirst traps on Tiktok and have all the desperate women in the comments šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 13
A man drinking a cup of soup.
A man dipping bread in soup.
A man blowing on his soup to cool it down.
A man cutting up bread to put into his soup.
A man struggling to eat soup that's too hot.
A man slurping soup.
A man lifting up a bowl of soup to drink it.
A man who uses his spoon to stir the soup around in a bowl.
A man drinking soup and dribbling it.
A man using a soup spoon and sipping the soup off the spoon.
A man scooping up the last few drops of soup in a bowl.

Soup
One of the guys in my office has literally just done all of these! :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Similar vein - men who post thirst traps on Tiktok and have all the desperate women in the comments šŸ¤¢
YES thereā€™s loads of these been reshared on Twitter at the moment and they are DIGUSTEN. The guy cooking who spits out the milk? šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.