"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men that don’t have appropriate boundaries with their female friends when actively dating & then wonder why they’re single 🤢

Reactions: 11
Today I had my sainsburys click and collect shopping slot and I was behind a guys car and he was standing at the open boot like a lemon waiting for staff to bring out his shopping and as he was loading it into his car, he was inspecting every item and I got the ick just imagining him at home online adding stuff to the basket for collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Men wearing ankle length puffer jackets. Bonus ick points if they're wearing those man leggings underneath! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Men wearing all white
Men wearing all white with a black jacket
Men wearing all white with a black jacket & an orange beanie hat
Men wearing all white, with a black jacket, an orange beanie hat & those clear glasses when they don’t need glasses 🤢🤢🤢🤢

(yes this is specific hahaha)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Men playing beer pong and try to catch the bouncing ball after missing it and can’t get hold of it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When a man sits with his legs crossed and you can see a tiny bit of his leg above his sock :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
when after scoring a goal, footballers do that cocky light little floppy armed run where they drop their head down and look back up 🤮🤮🤮 acting like they can't hear the cheers🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blokes carrying a basket in the supermarket 😑
equally, blokes charging round the supermarket with loads of loose items in their arms and they have to cradle their shopping like baby jesus so they don’t drop it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.