"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALL OF THIS!!! I don’t even know where to start! The cuddle beast 🤢 That greasy hair 🤢 The bit of chin hair 🤢 The clothes 2/3 sizes too small 🤢 The crop top 🤢 The breasts 🤢 The fire tit 🤢 ALL OF IT 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Ugh 🤢 I’m not going to fat shame anyone at all, I’m fat, but wear clothes that fit for duck’s sake.

Reactions: 22
equally, blokes charging round the supermarket with loads of loose items in their arms and they have to cradle their shopping like baby jesus so they don’t drop it 🤨
Hahahhaa don't have a basket but also don't carry loads of stuff in your arms. You must get each item and take it to the checkout one by one to save the womenfolk from having the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahhaa don't have a basket but also don't carry loads of stuff in your arms. You must get each item and take it to the checkout one by one to save the womenfolk from having the ick.
yes. as a man you should be hunting and gathering not dawdling around sainsburys. obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ALL OF THIS!!! I don’t even know where to start! The cuddle beast 🤢 That greasy hair 🤢 The bit of chin hair 🤢 The clothes 2/3 sizes too small 🤢 The crop top 🤢 The breasts 🤢 The fire tit 🤢 ALL OF IT 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
'king Hell!!! He must have some confidence to use those as his dating pics.

Ugh 🤢 I’m not going to fat shame anyone at all, I’m fat, but wear clothes that fit for duck’s sake.
Exactly, I'm a fat old git who walks like a orangutan wearing a nappy filled with treacle - but even I've got enough sense not to use a profile that crap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
yes. as a man you should be hunting and gathering not dawdling around sainsburys. obviously!
Men these days. Shopping with baskets instead of killing an elk with their bare hands and chucking it over their shoulders to cart it home. They're a disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes - absolutely.
Men these days. Shopping with baskets instead of killing an elk with their bare hands and chucking it over their shoulders to cart it home. They're a disgrace.
Do you understand what the ick is?

Blokes carrying a basket in the supermarket 😑
What's worse is using one of those wheely baskets -
1670255641232.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Men who do things like this. Even bigger ick is the women who pine over it 😭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The cuddle beast is hideous. There I've said it! Yet the supposed babe magnet in a 🎅 get up is also unattractive for different reasons.

Reactions: 7
On that note, this may be an unpopular opinion, but Magic Mike. I just cant.
And dream boys! 🤢
I was once on the train home and some woman was talking on the phone to her daughter (hoping she was at least teenage) about how she nearly sacked off her husband for this one man in the show she’d been to that night. “He was SO into me” no love, he’s just been paid to act like that. Don’t get it twisted.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.