"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My icks are,

people who can’t hold their cutlery correctly and people who spend ages unwrapping sweets in the cinema.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know it can't be helped but when someone has just woken up and they have a gravelly early morning voice, that gives me the ick.

People who fart and waft it around the room gives me the ick.

Black fingernails where a hammer or something has hit them gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not my ick, but my boyfriend's ...we were at a wedding last week & there was an ice cream van thing, his uncle got a bubblegum flavour ice cream & my boyf just lost his tit

Saying "what the fucks a 60 year old bloke doing getting bubblegum ice cream it's just not right.. Weirdo.. Perv" & making barfing noises.
I was creased!! He had full on ick! 🤣

• Haha
People who obnoxiously laugh at their phone, and look around waiting for someone to ask what they’re laughing at.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When my ex used to make a big song and dance about wearing his ‘compression leggings’ for a run. Just put on your trainers and duck off.
They couldn’t just be normal trainers though. They had to be specially fitted and made to fit him perfectly 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Men that can’t express their emotions.
Men that do express their emotions.
😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This thread is breaking me. I got the ick today seeing some guy carrying a Tesco carrier bag 🤷‍♀️

He looked like he was walking to work and I imagined the carrier bag had his packed lunch in a little lunchbox and a banana for his morning snack and the ick hit me hard.
My manager brings his lunch to work like this!! Everyday he turns up with his lunch in a tesco carrier bag and he carries it, hanging over the back of his shoulder!
I should add he's also single, never even had a girlfriend and I can't say I wonder why that may be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When a man says 'full fat Coke', but Coke has NO fat in it 🤦‍♀️
People who point out that coke has no fat in it when someone calls it "full fat coke" 😉

Sorry had to say as I work with a woman who aggressively says "there's no fat in coke" it every time someone says "full fat coke" and it winds me up so much.

• Haha
People who point out that coke has no fat in it when someone calls it "full fat coke" 😉

Sorry had to say as I work with a woman who aggressively says "there's no fat in coke" it every time someone says "full fat coke" and it winds me up so much.
Imagine you and @Cherrycup are colleagues 👀👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My manager brings his lunch to work like this!! Everyday he turns up with his lunch in a tesco carrier bag and he carries it, hanging over the back of his shoulder!
I should add he's also single, never even had a girlfriend and I can't say I wonder why that may be 😂
God 😂 the jacket carried over the shoulder is bad enough, but a Tesco carrier bag 🤣🤣 I’d die off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My boss brings in a reusable water bottle with really strong orange squash everyday and it gives me the ick. Just drink some water ffs

Petty but that's what this thread is here for 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.