"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just recieved a message on bumble about this guy working at an event that was boring but it's ok! because he "got 250 bucks" 🫠🫠🫠🫠 he's british ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blokes posing in their Christmas matching pj photo with their family and their face just says ‘I don’t want to be doing this’ like this:

C98E95C2-9E82-4107-85CF-43008D0DD34E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
just recieved a message on bumble about this guy working at an event that was boring but it's ok! because he "got 250 bucks" 🫠🫠🫠🫠 he's british ...
That is an ick

Went on a date with someone (not American) that said should we take the stairs or the elevator and talked about his planned vacation
When I asked him about the Americanisms
He said it was because of watching so much American TV growing up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I was 18 I went on date with a bloke who was six years older than me.
He told me when it came to sex he was up for anything and everything and that nothing was off limits. The stench of sex addict was strong.

Sounds stupid, but immediately an image came into my head of me turning up as his place one night to find him naked and shagging a rabbit. The comment plus the image gave me full on ick.

Even if I didn't like a bloke I would would always give them a charity snog at that end of the night but I just couldn't bring myself to go anywhere near his mouth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Someone new has joined my team at work and wants to organise a social to meet everyone as we wfh. I was open to it and trying to be welcoming until they said they’ll arrange after their holibobs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
References to someone’s ‘belly’ goes beyond cringe to me, to physical pain!!

Reactions: 4
Men choosing hot chocolate with marshmallows & cream. Please ... everyone knows only women drink that! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Icked myself at the dentist. You know when you’re sat in the chair and they tell you they’re going to lower it, but you still jump when they start it moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Men who lack confidence and who dumb themselves down is so off putting to me. I was seeing a guy who I initially was attracted to then he started putting himself down all the time, saying he had nothing, his ex cheated on him, his brother is rich and successful etc. That’s it for me, I’m done.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.