"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men winking is an ick on it’s own.
Very few can pull it off, majority give this vibe:
7be2302aa41d00baf23b0c35f777939f_w200.gif

I once dated a guy who used lip balm - no issue there, I get dry lips too. But don't whip it out to put it on with a languid gesture and then stare at me as if your greasy lips are somehow seductive. It looked like he French kissed a bowl of pasta - instant ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Call me shallow but I couldn’t deal with a man shorter than me. Especially that short. I take it this meeting didn’t progress into anything further? 😂

I know someone who’s most recent boyfriend was significantly short, approx 5’4” or smaller and he is quite top heavy in his shoulders with the most skinny waist and child like legs. She showed me this video he sent her of him taking the piss out of himself, he had obviously set the camera up to record on auto then proceeded to walk towards it with his knees in a pair of shoes to make himself look like a dwarf, she didn’t have the word for it, but she was pretty much explaining it gave her the ick and she couldn’t see past it. It wasn’t even my fella and the video seemed to churn my stomach… everything from the creepy knee walking to the heavy breathing and wink at the end. God only knows how bad her ick felt! Judging by her socials I don’t think they lasted much longer, last time we spoke she was trying to find a reason to cool it off without being a witch over it.
It’s a good job I’m alone in the office because this made me laugh out loud. How old is/was he?!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone added me on Snapchat from Tinder, firstly, we didn't even match so I clearly wasn't interested, secondly, he sent me a snap of himself with a teddy bear filter, had the ears, glasses, nose, the lot 🤢😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm not short (5' 8'') or small anywhere else, I've got to at least be able to look a bloke straight in the eye to take him seriously 🤣 anything under 6' and under a 46 inch chest is a no, sorry 🤣

Reactions: 2
Beards give me the ick.

I don’t mind a little bit of a stubble but a full on beard I find revolting. My dad once grew this pathetic strip on hair on his chin, I overheard him in a pub refer to it as a “fanny tickler” I never felt so disgusted in all my life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Beards give me the ick.

I don’t mind a little bit of a stubble but a full on beard I find revolting. My dad once grew this pathetic strip on hair on his chin, I overheard him in a pub refer to it as a “fanny tickler” I never felt so disgusted in all my life.
Yeah, I hate beards, always have done. I work in an area with a lot of trendy hipster types, and seeing all these young guys with horrible, full-on long beards is just so icky. Why spend the best-looking years of your life, looking like Brian Blessed? (even he didn't have a beard when he was younger)
I can't understand how their lovely young partners can even contemplate having sex with them, imagine all that hair rubbing all over your face...or anywhere else! 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I hate beards, always have done. I work in an area with a lot of trendy hipster types, and seeing all these young guys with horrible, full-on long beards is just so icky. Why spend the best-looking years of your life, looking like Brian Blessed? (even he didn't have a beard when he was younger)
I can't understand how their lovely young partners can even contemplate having sex with them, imagine all that hair rubbing all over your face...or anywhere else! 🤮🤮
Haha, my son's 30 but had a beard since he was 17, nice, short, neatly trimmed. He looks like a 14 year old upside down head without it 🤣 his wife doesn't mind it either 🤣

Reactions: 2
Haha, my son's 30 but had a beard since he was 17, nice, short, neatly trimmed. He looks like a 14 year old upside down head without it 🤣 his wife doesn't mind it either 🤣
Oh, a nice, neatly trimmed beard is fine, my husband sometimes has a short beard and I really like it. I mean those long, bushy ones, like this...
hipster-beard-2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I love a beard! All but one of my exes is bearded as is my current fella

Reactions: 5
Yeah my partner is early 30s , had a beard since I've known him , he's shaved it off once or twice but it grows back so quick and I much prefer the beard anyway

Reactions: 1
i’m sure its been mentioned

Fussy eaters. Very ick inducing.

i like a guy who eats a well balanced diet.

Hate the gym guys- steak, chicken, eggs and that’s it 🤢

Or opposite side

Beige food only men- their stomach’s have never seen a vegetable or a salad or guys won’t try anything ‘forrin’ 🤣

My ex boyfriends dad was one of the worst. Was constantly on a fad diet from intermittent fasting to weight watchers. He wasn’t even fat or big.

Reactions: 7
Men who think being able to tolerate spicy food is manly or a personality trait.
Bonus ick points if they can't actually tolerate spicy food but eat it anyway to prove a point, and sit there with a hoarse voice and teary eyes, trying to grin through the pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was stood near a man on a tram station the other day who was eating chips out of a paper takeaway bag, but every time he ate a chip he sucked the salt off each finger. The sound was fairly ‘ick’ but I just kept wondering if his hands were really clean enough to suck his fingers and it really made me feel queasy!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This wasn't my date, but a friend of a friend whom I met at a dinner thing. The guy snapped his fingers at a waiter and I almost stabbed myself with a fork from the strength of my second hand embarrassment. Ick doesn't begin to cover it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lads who drink energy/fizzy drinks before 11am. Maybe even 12pm. My fella does it sometimes and it’s grosssssss. Get your felt tip teeth away from me at this time of day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.