"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once saw a group of men on a stag do wearing baby costumes :sick:. It's cringe and something about it seems wrong, too.
I find those morph suits so cringe too. Just some faceless, all one colour slender man creep coming at you. No thanks I’d run

Reactions: 6
Men with long hair, over defined or long philtrums, long slitty nostrils, upturnt noses, really flat arses, short limbs, steroid muscles, or really hairy bodies are all physical attributes which give me the ick. I don’t like it when a very defined man has what looks like a “shield” on his torso either, for some reason I find it disgusting. This bit here is what I mean in the picture… I know some women like it but it can be a deal breaker for me. The fingers in this pic give me the ick as well, they’re very feminine.
This has me howling for some reason!!! Like a teenage mutant ninja turtle haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not men who cycle, but specifically men who wear lycra to cycle. The sorts who go off on a weekend morning with their cycling buddies and act like they're in a Tour de France peloton, complete with gaudy lycra cycling gear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not men who cycle, but specifically men who wear lycra to cycle. The sorts who go off on a weekend morning with their cycling buddies and act like they're in a Tour de France peloton, complete with gaudy lycra cycling gear.
This 😂 and at the other end of the spectrum, men who ride bikes because it’s their only method of transport. I’m not talking about people who live where this is acceptable, like busy cities but you know….chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of my neighbours has a side business where he dresses up as Spider-Man and visits children at their birthday parties where he will get into full character mode… how he manages to keep a girlfriend is beyond me. It’s the suit and all the crouching 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My ex always used to say the word "belly" instead of "stomach" and I can't explain it, but when he would use the phrase "going out for a meal", as opposed to "going out for dinner". Just massively gave me the ick, can't explain why.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One of my neighbours has a side business where he dresses up as Spider-Man and visits children at their birthday parties where he will get into full character mode… how he manages to keep a girlfriend is beyond me. It’s the suit and all the crouching 🤢
Having had to attend many a children's birthday party in my time I've seen way too many of these men....the jiggling and the crouching 🤢 I'm embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My ex always used to say the word "belly" instead of "stomach" and I can't explain it, but when he would use the phrase "going out for a meal", as opposed to "going out for dinner". Just massively gave me the ick, can't explain why.
Have you ever heard a grown man refer to his stomach as 'tummy' ?🤮. I have.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Having had to attend many a children's birthday party in my time I've seen way too many of these men....the jiggling and the crouching 🤢 I'm embarrassed for them.
I am pretty certain these men do it more for themselves and use the kids as an excuse 😂

Reactions: 1
I have just encountered what I think is the worst to date. Saw this guy’s profile on Tinder, he seemed okay so I looked through his pictures and in the very last one he had a big, very prominent spot on his face 🥴 Absolute ick. I’m considering matching with him just to tell him to delete the pic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Men wearing slinky tracksuit bottoms so you can see all their tackle

Rubbing their beard when talking 🤢

Definitely the hot chocolate order as above ICK 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Get to a restaurant with a guy and he suddenly realises he doesn’t have a mask (like who doesn’t these days? And it’s wales aswell so masks definitely still a thing). He looks in all his pockets and finally finds a rancid looking surgical mask that looks like it could be the producer of a new bleeping variant. Puts it on inside out for a start, and then PUTS IT ON THE TABLE. Seriously grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sorry but a man wearing a mask full stop. Even worse when they start talking and you can see the outline of their mouths moving through it. Gives me Hannibal Lector vibes for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought of a huge ick inducer for me and this isnt exclusive to males either... When people paint their faces during the world Cup or any other sporting event, and wear ridiculous hats or flags around their shoulders, etc. Rank! I also can't deal with middle aged women who work behind a bar and dress up as elves at Christmas or witches at Halloween 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know this is ridiculous, but men carrying shopping bags. Like I know they need to go shopping but just the thought of a man walking down the street or up his drive, marching along with about 2 full shopping bags in each hand. Eurgh 🤣 :sick:

Much prefer men who like to risk it all and just scoop their shopping up under their arms.

Also men using umbrellas. Put your hood up or just get wet. Put the umbrella down son.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oral hygiene is one of my massive ick areas. Once I had a bf and thought he just had a bit of plaque on his bottom teeth, around the gum line. I told him to floss… turns out it was full blown tartar like cement. I had a go with tweezers or something sharp to scratch it off (not a qualified dentist, can you tell?) but it wasn’t budging. After that, the thought of kissing him was making me feel queasy and the full blown ick arrived within the week. Wonder if he still has it?

Another man had a kind of split gum on a molar so you could see some of the root of the tooth. I have never seen it before or since, but I saw it when he laughed once and couldn’t stop thinking about it. Just writing that has made me think how ridiculous that is but it’s just mouth stuff. My current bf has THE best oral hygiene and it’s such a relief, although the way he drinks about 1/2 bottle of mouthwash at a time IS a bit annoying 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Naked Attraction gives me the ick but the worst part for me if the pose they have to do when they have their clothes back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.