"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without doubt, the most ickiest thing that I have come across in a man, is when they give their "manhood" a pet name! I was in a relationship with someone who named their's Eric. The ick level went through the roof when he asked me to give "Eric" a kiss. :sick:
"Say hello to my friend, Captain Short-thin-n-limp. Hey, why are you walking out of the door?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Without doubt, the most ickiest thing that I have come across in a man, is when they give their "manhood" a pet name! I was in a relationship with someone who named their's Eric. The ick level went through the roof when he asked me to give "Eric" a kiss. :sick:
What the blue blazes?!
Eric?
Give Eric a kiss?
That's Ick wharp factor 100
That's weapons grade ick

Go on then, what did you do? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Men who play computer/video games
Men who work in recruitment ...sorry to stereotype! 😬
Men who are tight (they're never going to buy you a nice engagement ring, right?)
The tight arses that do buy you something, but then have to keep saying 'That was expensive that was, it cost me X' or 'I'm skint now because I bought you X' just duck off then, you shouldn't have bought it if you were going to cry about it for weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the blue blazes?!
Eric?
Give Eric a kiss?
That's Ick wharp factor 100
That's weapons grade ick

Go on then, what did you do? :)
What you have to understand is that I was quite young and niave, he was my first proper boyfriend. And when I say "kiss" Eric, I meant something else that was oral! I obliged, but we never did the full deed if you know what I mean. He never took my virginity in other words. How could I possibly? There were three in that relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Men who have Snapchat and ask you for your @ instead of your number. What are you, 12?

Reactions: 18
Men with long hair, over defined or long philtrums, long slitty nostrils, upturnt noses, really flat arses, short limbs, steroid muscles, or really hairy bodies are all physical attributes which give me the ick. I don’t like it when a very defined man has what looks like a “shield” on his torso either, for some reason I find it disgusting. This bit here is what I mean in the picture… I know some women like it but it can be a deal breaker for me. The fingers in this pic give me the ick as well, they’re very feminine.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Men that are fussy eaters are the absolute worst. I don’t know why some tolerate the ones that honestly refuse to touch vegetables. Babies.
Yup my husband orders takeaway & says just meat & sauce no veg 🤮 I sometimes don’t say this when I order & blame it on the takeaway 😂🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Men with long hair, over defined or long philtrums, long slitty nostrils, upturnt noses, really flat arses, short limbs, steroid muscles, or really hairy bodies are all physical attributes which give me the ick. I don’t like it when a very defined man has what looks like a “shield” on his torso either, for some reason I find it disgusting. This bit here is what I mean in the picture… I know some women like it but it can be a deal breaker for me. The fingers in this pic give me the ick as well, they’re very feminine.
Looks like a naked Action Man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.