"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to offend anyone, but I’m chatting to someone and he told me he did an escape room this weekend. It’s given me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Been chatting to a man…getting on really well and I casually asked who the lady was in a couple of his profile pics, thinking maybe it was his sister..it’s a friend who he has dated in the past…she’s very pretty and it gave me the real ick

Reactions: 7
Yea im not big on piercings at all tbh During this phase my dad got a load of tattoos over the space of a few months, two on his chest, 4 big ones on his arms. Two of which were a native american lady with her boobs out and a mermaid with her boobs out. I was just mortified, not one of his best moments.
Not sure, but I think your dad likes boobs too much.

Goodness yes! Major ick from me too, so dorky. Imagine if he invites you to do one for your date 🥴
Just hope, he doesn't create his own escape room, and ask you to escape from it.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Men who play computer/video games
Men who work in recruitment ...sorry to stereotype! 😬
Men who are tight (they're never going to buy you a nice engagement ring, right?)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Without doubt, the most ickiest thing that I have come across in a man, is when they give their "manhood" a pet name! I was in a relationship with someone who named their's Eric. The ick level went through the roof when he asked me to give "Eric" a kiss. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Guitar players.

There’s a really good looking guy I know probably 9/10 in looks but he got my ick up as soon as he posted a video up of himself on Facebook playing a guitar. Nope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ok some new icks from me and also my friends:

Orders a girly drink on a date or a single glass of wine for self (getting bottle for table and drinking this is ok). Even worse if he uses a straw.

Small feminine hands

Socks and sandals in public or shoes and no socks

Orders a soft drink or a hot chocolate at a coffee shop.

Tight with money, or asks for a small amount back if shared an Uber for example (anything under £20).

Carrying groceries home in his hands/arms because forgot to bring a bag and didn’t want to pay the 10p for a carrier bag.

Watching a guy eat a rustlers burger like that was a legitimate meal.

Guys who eat leftovers for breakfast

Guys who don’t pluck between their brows and have a monobrow

Spots they don’t squeeze themselves and just sit there on their face.

Seeing a guy sniff his pits to decide if he needs a shower - just shower dude. Same with sniffing underwear

Guys biting their nails OR having long nails or dirty nails

Guys who take a full on backpack everywhere for no reason

Android phones, smashed screen even worse

When their hair at the nape of their neck needs a trim and starts sticking out like a mullet

Putting on a fake accent to say certain words because they think its funny

Having certain phrases they say all the time like it’s a catchphrase or something - give it a rest

Thinking they’re hilarious telling a story that is pure year 7 humour

This is a massive one: Doing the same thing with you as they did with an ex. For example, something as simple as the way they pose in photos with the ex, or a certain type of holiday, certain restaurant. It’s like they’ve got a blueprint and just repeat the same behaviour with a new person.

Guys who have no clue about current social issues or pop culture

Also adding after reading above: guys who film themselves playing instruments and upload it to social media, worst still if you can see their face in the video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to go out with a woman who played a lot of DOTA, a videogame designed for ritalin-infused 12 year olds. This was icky.
She was 30 at the time and used to smack-talk a lot. This was ickier.
Her insult of choice was "stinky bastard". For some reason this was The Ickiest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to go out with a woman who played a lot of DOTA, a videogame designed for ritalin-infused 12 year olds. This was icky.
She was 30 at the time and used to smack-talk a lot. This was ickier.
Her insult of choice was "stinky bastard". For some reason this was The Ickiest.
She sounds a keeper.:rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.