“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men on the beach who push up their shorts so it looks like they’re wearing nappies so they can get a better tan 😂 I understand why they do it, but it makes me cringe.
 
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Like
Reactions: 18
Men who wear fake designer shoes, especially trainers 🥴 I understand a lot of people prefer not to spend much money on clothes and shoes, but surely you can get some nice mass market trainers?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Guys who are overly dependent on their parents
Maybe it's just me being 20, but I really do think you should have your own bank account at this point and you shouldn't need to be calling your mum to ask for everything

Also guys who are just overly naive with everything
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Guys who are overly dependent on their parents
Maybe it's just me being 20, but I really do think you should have your own bank account at this point and you shouldn't need to be calling your mum to ask for everything

Also guys who are just overly naive with everything
Can't stand mummies boys. I like them to respect their mum but not to still be living in her hole at 25/30 😬
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Any man above the age of 25 who wears grey joggers outside of the house 🤢
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Grown a men who still feel the need to have their jeans half way down (well nearly!). I don't wanna see your boxers or non existent butt.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was at a spinning class the other day and a good looking guy got on the bike next to me. Half way through the class, the instructor was making us do push ups at the same time as cycling, but doing it really quickly and I looked to my right and saw his co ordination was awful (to be fair, it is hard) but It gave me the ick hahah.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Flares and unbranded trainers, a combo I cannot come back from 🥵
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Men who wear sweaters casually thrown over their shoulders with the sleeves tied in a knot across their chest.

Those big bushy serial killer beards

I can't bear men in shorts. I could never find a man in shorts sexy. They just look like overgrown school boys. Only acceptable if within sitting distance of a beach
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 11
The way my friends Husband says their daughters name & the face pulls as he says it. He’s fairly masculine and transforms into a lisping infant when he calls on her 🤢

I hope he grows out of it as she gets older 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The way my friends Husband says their daughters name & the face pulls as he says it. He’s fairly masculine and transforms into a lisping infant when he calls on her 🤢

I hope he grows out of it as she gets older 🤣
I want to know what it is 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Men who wear sweaters casually thrown over their shoulders with the sleeves tied in a knot across their chest.

Those big bushy serial killer beards

I can't bear men in shorts. I could never find a man in shorts sexy. They just look like overgrown school boys. Only acceptable if within sitting distance of a beach
GAA Men being the exception. They are glorious in thr O'Neills shorts 🤪
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.