Men on the beach who push up their shorts so it looks like they’re wearing nappies so they can get a better tan
I understand why they do it, but it makes me cringe.
Can't stand mummies boys. I like them to respect their mum but not to still be living in her hole at 25/30Guys who are overly dependent on their parents
Maybe it's just me being 20, but I really do think you should have your own bank account at this point and you shouldn't need to be calling your mum to ask for everything
Also guys who are just overly naive with everything
Men in polo shirts with the collar flicked upCan’t remember if I’ve said this before but men in polo shirts![]()
And wearing boat shoesMen in polo shirts with the collar flicked up![]()
I want to know what it isThe way my friends Husband says their daughters name & the face pulls as he says it. He’s fairly masculine and transforms into a lisping infant when he calls on her
I hope he grows out of it as she gets older![]()
GAA Men being the exception. They are glorious in thr O'Neills shortsMen who wear sweaters casually thrown over their shoulders with the sleeves tied in a knot across their chest.
Those big bushy serial killer beards
I can't bear men in shorts. I could never find a man in shorts sexy. They just look like overgrown school boys. Only acceptable if within sitting distance of a beach