“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once had a potential duck buddy come over, we were at mine having a couple of drinks first, then he took my hand and really softly said "shall we go through?" (To the bedroom) He was there to duck my brains out, not make love to me. We didn't go through, he was sent home 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 30
Big muscly guys in tight jeans!! Basically johnny bravo looking men, gives me the pure ick 🤢

My husband was a big gym goer when got together, luckily he was never muscular like that, but he wanted to be like that and wouldn’t believe i found that look repulsive, he thought i used to say that cause he couldnt get like that and i was comforting him 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Big muscly guys in tight jeans!! Basically johnny bravo looking men, gives me the pure ick 🤢

My husband was a big gym goer when got together, luckily he was never muscular like that, but he wanted to be like that and wouldn’t believe i found that look repulsive, he thought i used to say that cause he couldnt get like that and i was comforting him 🤣
That is the most wholesome thing I’ve ever read on this thread 😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 5
It gives me the ick if someone LOVES eating something I absolutely detest.

I am pretty pick eater and there are some things that make my stomach turn (for example beans or cauliflower) and if I see someone eating beans on toast for example it just turns me off so much. Especially if it's accompanied by a disgusting comment how it might give them wind or something like that. :sick::sick::sick::sick:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I get the ick so badly at everything.
Makes me die when guys on dating apps bring up and boast about the fact they have a job/flat/car like its not normal for most adult humans.
Icks me out when men use 'you're not like other girls' as some kind of compliment
When men hesitate/dither it makes me die inside too. I was on a date this weekend in a city i don't live in and the guy walked me past the restaurant he chose, then he went oh the door was over there so i was like ok why are we here then? then we got to the door and he like stopped and started dithering about :sick: nooo. I wish i wasnt like this 😅
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Men with long nails. I'm not saying have horrible bleedy rag nails but no need to have a mini french tip lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Velcro fastening wallets.
Any kind of dirt under a nail at all.
A slim guy with really low muscle tone, I'd rather than a round belly than soft mini moobs and belly.
Showing off about wearing brand names.
Anything dangling out of the nose or stuck in the teeth.
Tattoos of kid's names or faces.
Using the word cat.
Calling me hun.
Thin calves.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 19
Grown men who rides scooters
Yes! They look so pathetic 😩 even worse when they’re on the road.

Men who prefer cats to dogs. The ones I’ve met have always been weirdos.

The ones who wear surfing brands like quiksilver in their 30s+ 😬
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When men hesitate/dither it makes me die inside too. I was on a date this weekend in a city i don't live in and the guy walked me past the restaurant he chose, then he went oh the door was over there so i was like ok why are we here then? then we got to the door and he like stopped and started dithering about :sick: nooo. I wish i wasnt like this 😅
Yes!! Someone on an earlier thread said when men agonise over choosing a meal deal 😂
My bf spent ages deciding what cling film to buy the first time we were in a supermarket together.. FFS pick up the ASDA cling and move on with your life!!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.