“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is applicable to the dating in lockdown thread as well, but men who put on their profile “owner of 2 little people”, “owner of a superhero”, “have a mini me”

just say you have children!! Ffs.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Men who constantly have their top off. My son-in-law does this and he’s 30!
I saw a guy this morning walking along a busy road with his top off. It's 9.45 on a Sunday morning and you're in Scotland, there's just no need for that kind of nonsense!

Another ICK. Women who carry their money or bank cards in their bra, then hand it to you to pay for something. Why not just wipe your pits with it too before ya hand it over. *shudders*
Oh no, I'm an ick 😳 In my defence it's usually just my bank card and most things I pay for are contactless so you should in theory not have to touch it.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I too cringe at the blokes with their tops off. The other day I drove past a bald guy with DADDY tattooed right across his back.
I can accept it if its hot and they are running( I saw a buff guy yesterday running in just shorts and I was craning my neck to get a look)but most of these guys are just going to to the corner shop for some lager or something.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 16
I too cringe at the blokes with their tops off. The other day I drove past a bald guy with DADDY tattooed right across his back.
I can accept it if its hot and they are running( I saw a buff guy yesterday running in just shorts and I was craning my neck to get a look)but most of these guys are just going to to the corner shop for some lager or something.
I suffer from nose bleeds especially if it is hot. The other day I went out for a walk with my husband but I forgot to take a pack of tissues.

I said to him oh tit if my nose goes you'll have to give me your t-shirt. He said he would rather give me his shorts than walk around top less 🤣🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 16
I once dated a guy who said delicious right after he orgasmed.
Instant ick, it made me shrivel
 
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Like
Reactions: 56
I live in a flat with a video intercom, my fwb came over the other night and I got the ick when I saw him just standing outside, looking lost, waiting to be let in 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 36
There was a character in Hollyoaks years ago called Gaz who used to give me "the ick". I just used to think "erghhh" every time he appeared.

The actors Luke Tittensor (and his twin), and Jack O'Connell. They all have a similar vibe to Gaz...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Apologies if it's been mentioned before, but men wearing canvas tote bags 🤢 double ick if on a date
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
When men have those wallets with a little change pocket in it and they go picking through it with finger and thumb :sick:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
People who use cloth handkerchiefs. Good old snotty blow, then it's folded up & put in their frickin pocket or, even worse, up their sleeve 🤢🤮😷
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I thought of one today- thinking about men taking a little lunchbox to take to work 🤣 I know I do it but there’s just something about a man packing one, taking it out and rummaging through it at work that gives me the ick. Worse if they pack those tiny boxes of raisins! God, I’m going to die single aren’t I?! 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 23
I thought of one today- thinking about men taking a little lunchbox to take to work 🤣 I know I do it but there’s just something about a man packing one, taking it out and rummaging through it at work that gives me the ick. Worse if they pack those tiny boxes of raisins! God, I’m going to die single aren’t I?! 🤣
No, you'll one day be a wife who makes her husband's pack up in a little box & leave him a note in between his cheese n pickle sandwiches 🤭🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.