“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex used to stick the tip of his tongue out a tiny bit when taking an aspirin or whatever. Huge ick. That and his ginger hairy hands.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t have the ick about it yet but I’ve given my bf a warning that I’ll get it if he continues SHOVELLING food with his fork in his right hand 😑 Knife ignored, fork held like he’s spooning cereal in. I’ve said I won’t eat in public with him unless he does it like an adult. He’s on thin ice.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Men on dating sites posting photos of themselves in a gym session or doing squats 🤢
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t have the ick about it yet but I’ve given my bf a warning that I’ll get it if he continues SHOVELLING food with his fork in his right hand 😑 Knife ignored, fork held like he’s spooning cereal in. I’ve said I won’t eat in public with him unless he does it like an adult. He’s on thin ice.
My brother in law does this. But even worse he uses his thumb to load the fork up 🤢🤢🤢
 
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 8
men who don’t consume fruit and veg but live on energy drinks and tit food.. it makes me feel ill at the thought of going down on them (sorry) 😂😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Nostrils flaring

Sneakily looking at other people's food in a restaurant

Being unsteady on a train/bus
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 7
When men cross their legs, I know it shouldn’t but just instantly gives me the ick
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagining him looking out the window for the ice cream van and putting his shoes on when it comes on the street
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 22
Men who have high voices now I'm not saying u have to have a rlly deep voice but I don't want it to be as higher then mine
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I stayed over with my partner’s extended family at the weekend and accidentally (the door wasn’t locked) walked in on their male cousin sitting on the loo naked (in his 40s) 🤢 now as much as I wasn’t in any way attracted to him to begin with, not my type at all, if I had, it would be long long gone. Why the hell would a man do this? Maybe getting in the shower straight after I guess but 🤮🤮🤮
 
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.