“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very random and specific ick but I was watching the United game the other day and they interviewed Ronaldo after. At one point he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and when it came back out it was so wet with spit. It was all I could look at. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Very random and specific ick but I was watching the United game the other day and they interviewed Ronaldo after. At one point he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and when it came back out it was so wet with spit. It was all I could look at. 🤢
This is one of my icks too, men with permanently shiny wet looking lips 👄 😓

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Men with plastic bags. I was doing my shopping the other day, and there was this (rather handsome) guy in front of me putting his stuff in one, he then left smiling happily and waving it like a child, gave me the ick big time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh, wet lips 🤢
I dated a man who ate avocado in a full on slurping action. Once we were out and he had it for breakfast, it went over his shoes and all over his chin. Then, he passed me the serviette and said : "wipe me down, mother".

Luckily, it was in his town, so there was no chance of anyone I knew witnessing me curl up and die of The Ikk

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ugh, wet lips 🤢
I dated a man who ate avocado in a full on slurping action. Once we were out and he had it for breakfast, it went over his shoes and all over his chin. Then, he passed me the serviette and said : "wipe me down, mother".

Luckily, it was in his town, so there was no chance of anyone I knew witnessing me curl up and die of The Ikk
That is revolting. I'm shuddering still.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh, wet lips 🤢

Nah that’s made my dinner come back up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh, wet lips 🤢

Omg. 'Wipe me down, mother' might be the grossest thing someone has been quoted as saying in these threads. You poor thing. Please tell me you broke up very soon after?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg. 'Wipe me down, mother' might be the grossest thing someone has been quoted as saying in these threads. You poor thing. Please tell me you broke up very soon after?
At least, he seems to have class, he says mother and not mum. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.