“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men who are just never wrong. You've told them they're wrong, proved they've got whatever it is wrong, shown them a million times the issue is not as they think & they're wrong.........but no, they're still right and that's that. Even worse if they then sulk about it for days on end 🤣🤣🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
At 14 i went to my friends house after school and her dad had broken his arm. Hes sitting in the living room as we walk through he sighs 'i wish my rooster was this hard' while looking at his cast. My poor friend wanted the ground to open up. I still think about that alot 🤮
 
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
At 14 i went to my friends house after school and her dad had broken his arm. Hes sitting in the living room as we walk through he sighs 'i wish my rooster was this hard' while looking at his cast. My poor friend wanted the ground to open up. I still think about that alot 🤮
It’s funny, but at the same time I feel sorry for the friend’s dad, it’s a bit sad too! Probably best not to verbalise it, at least not at that moment.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
At the gym earlier I watched a guy hold onto the handrail while walking up the stairs I don’t know why but I just kept thinking “ew” then thought of this thread lol!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Guys on dating sites who put kisses in/are overly affectionate in messages before we've met. I'm a stranger, I might be a catfish for all you know! Really puts me off. Save the sappy stuff for when you're in an actual relationship.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys who seem too keen, or say things like “I think we’ve got something special” after like 2 dates when you’ve barely even gotten past the small talk stage 🥴

Guys who use bad grammar or spelling or wrong uses of phrases (I’m on route🤢)

Spots that haven’t been popped, sorry I just can’t.

Guys who go on about “banter” and being “with the lads” and generally act like 17 year olds in their 30s.

Shorts or sportswear to a bar or club, I don’t care if it’s summer you wouldn’t see girls turn up in what they’ve been dressed in all day to mow the lawn😒

I once had this colleague who was just the most ick I’ve ever felt for a member of the opposite sex. He was a good looking guy but…ugh. He had a really feminine voice (I know he can’t help that), he was so SO boring - like he had nothing interesting to say. He was a goodie two shoes, jobsworth, did everything by the book. Never drank and I remember we had a lighthearted conversation once about some university experience and he went on a bit of a weird rant about his “loser” nightmare housemates - and it turns out they were loser/nightmare housemates because they smoked weed in the kitchen once and sometimes forgot to take the bins out ooooooh how awful😂 his girlfriend was super pretty but I imagine equally dull.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was chatting to a Dad outside school once and he actually had a white (actually tinged green) spot than had slowly burst and was actually just a splat of pus on his face. I am shocking with stuff like that and actually retched in his face.
 
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 25
When men have those wallets with a little change pocket in it and they go picking through it with finger and thumb :sick:
My dad has one of those leather coin purses, i laugh my head off each time he gets it out.

ETA: I just remembered something!! An old friend of mine's dad used to give me the serious ick. We no longer speak(not because of her dad lol) but I went to college with her and her dad lived in a flat. Sometimes we go over to drop something off for him or what not. He was always friendly but I never felt weird. She told me after a few times of meeting him that he just thought I was amazing and so pretty(im really not anything special) and that he began making sketches of me. One night he had gone away and he had let us stay over, so we drinking she got his sketch book out. Inside there was like 15 pencil sketches of me in really suggestive poses and underwear/topless and stuff. I was so grossed out but my friend thought it was hilarious and said that her dad had a crush on me. I was just turned 18.
 
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 28
My dad has one of those leather coin purses, i laugh my head off each time he gets it out.

ETA: I just remembered something!! An old friend of mine's dad used to give me the serious ick. We no longer speak(not because of her dad lol) but I went to college with her and her dad lived in a flat. Sometimes we go over to drop something off for him or what not. He was always friendly but I never felt weird. She told me after a few times of meeting him that he just thought I was amazing and so pretty(im really not anything special) and that he began making sketches of me. One night he had gone away and he had let us stay over, so we drinking she got his sketch book out. Inside there was like 15 pencil sketches of me in really suggestive poses and underwear/topless and stuff. I was so grossed out but my friend thought it was hilarious and said that her dad had a crush on me. I was just turned 18.
Omg that's vile. I'm lost for words. She should be disgusted at that and mortified
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I saw a late 20's man wearing pure white Veja trainers at the station and I got major ick! Not sure why as I love my Veja's but I don't think I see many blokes wearing them. Something about them looking so brand new maybe? 😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Men with really small , neat noses !! Iks me right out full throttle !!!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.