“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes think men are gorgeous but the littlest things give me the ick like they could run by me and I begin to get that shiver and need to gag and vomit feeling over me. Is it my fault and general misandry that I find an issue in everything they do, no matter how human the action is? Nahhhh! I’m gonna blame them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This may not be popular. People who allow their dogs to lick them in the face, on the mouth. ICK!!!

Experienced that this morning on my stroll round the neighborhood. A neighbor walking her little dog, dog poops, of course smells it and checks it out as dogs do, she cleans it up, I stop to say good morning and she picks that dog up and he starts licking her face. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 30
This may not be popular. People who allow their dogs to lick them in the face, on the mouth. ICK!!!

Experienced that this morning on my stroll round the neighborhood. A neighbor walking her little dog, dog poops, of course smells it and checks it out as dogs do, she cleans it up, I stop to say good morning and she picks that dog up and he starts licking her face. :sick:
My stomach heaves when I see people letting a dog lick their face...even worse if they call it a kiss 🤮

• Sick

I don't let mine do that, yuck 🤢 I had to stop going to a certain friends because her little Jack Russell thing used to jump all over you on the sofa, stick it's nose in your coffee, trying to lick your face & ears all the time, it was allowed to do just as it liked & not trained to get down at all.

Reactions: 6
I don't let mine do that, yuck 🤢 I had to stop going to a certain friends because her little Jack Russell thing used to jump all over you on the sofa, stick it's nose in your coffee, trying to lick your face & ears all the time, it was allowed to do just as it liked & not trained to get down at all.
I'm surprised we didn't get those who love that saying how clean a dog's mouth is and how their licking can even heal sores. :ROFLMAO:

Another ICK. Women who carry their money or bank cards in their bra, then hand it to you to pay for something. Why not just wipe your pits with it too before ya hand it over. *shudders*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm surprised we didn't get those who love that saying how clean a dog's mouth is and how their licking can even heal sores. :ROFLMAO:

Another ICK. Women who carry their money or bank cards in their bra, then hand it to you to pay for something. Why not just wipe your pits with it too before ya hand it over. *shudders*
Haha, well mine has a habit of sticking his muzzle in cow 💩 given half a chance so I don't care how clean his saliva is, he's not licking my face 🤣🤣 and the bra thing is definitely ick 🤢

Reactions: 4
This thread is amazing 😂

I had a PT, he was bloody gorgeous, classic love story. I fucked him. 😂 After a few months of hitting it off...
Anyway after a good solid 8/10 effort he decided to put something on to go and make some drinks and low and behold he decided to put his grannies lilac night dress on... (he was living with her in London) I was outta there at 2am half dressed scrabbling for an Uber.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I had an ex who liked to cross-dress from time to time. I used to say I was okay with it but I wasn’t, he looked like a scary witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My dog doesn’t get to lick my face. Instead she air kisses me, her tongue never connects with my face or mouth. I’ve seen her swallow a Fox poop and she licks her own arse and ladybits!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Skinny jeans with the weird loafers combo.
Whitened teeth that are beyond white.
Fake tan where it’s so obvious it looks stupid.
Long finger nails 🤢
Arrogance
Pet names for their dick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I noticed one today... when men are driving and they grip the steering wheel with their hand upside down to turn a corner or reverse into a parking spot. I have no idea why, but ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed one today... when men are driving and they grip the steering wheel with their hand upside down to turn a corner or reverse into a parking spot. I have no idea why, but ick!
Having one arm almost straight, to hold onto the steering wheel, near the top, hand sort of draped over it. (Obviously the longer-armed gentleman wouldn’t be able to do this).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having one arm almost straight, to hold onto the steering wheel, near the top, hand sort of draped over it. (Obviously the longer-armed gentleman wouldn’t be able to do this).
Haha, the complete opposite of the white knuckled ten to two grip, locked elbows & chest hunched up to the steering wheel, that one does NOT instil me with any confidence in the chauffeur at all 🤣🤣

Walked past him today.
I bet you had a little chuckle to yourself 🤣🤣 they seem to swarm as the weather gets warmer like flying ants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.