“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ick music videos and TV anyone?

Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman in Somethin Stupid. Especially that scene where she’s wearing a heart over her privates and I think there’s a whip in one scene 🤮
Cilla Black at that royal variety show about 20 years ago where she had a flashing heart down there 🤮
Deirdre shagging Dev in Corrie and that picture you always see of them in a post coital glow and poor Dev’s face looking traumatised🤮
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ick music videos and TV anyone?

Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman in Somethin Stupid. Especially that scene where she’s wearing a heart over her privates and I think there’s a whip in one scene 🤮
Cilla Black at that royal variety show about 20 years ago where she had a flashing heart down there 🤮
Deirdre shagging Dev in Corrie and that picture you always see of them in a post coital glow and poor Dev’s face looking traumatised🤮
Baby, It’s Cold Outside with Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews ... although that could be more the song lyrics.
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve thought of another ick but it’s quite specific- furry tongues. Once had a bf who asked me to check his tonsils with my phone torch. Looked like one of those lambs’ ears leaves you get, the soft grey ones. Ever heard of a tongue scraper and a few seconds with the toothbrush?! I couldn’t sleep with him that night as it kept going through my head. 😩
 
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 18
I’ve thought of another ick but it’s quite specific- furry tongues. Once had a bf who asked me to check his tonsils with my phone torch. Looked like one of those lambs’ ears leaves you get, the soft grey ones. Ever heard of a tongue scraper and a few seconds with the toothbrush?! I couldn’t sleep with him that night as it kept going through my head. 😩
LAMBS EARS 😂😂 that actually sounds adorable
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve thought of another ick but it’s quite specific- furry tongues. Once had a bf who asked me to check his tonsils with my phone torch. Looked like one of those lambs’ ears leaves you get, the soft grey ones. Ever heard of a tongue scraper and a few seconds with the toothbrush?! I couldn’t sleep with him that night as it kept going through my head. 😩
Oh dear, I'd have got him down the chemist for some oral thrush treatment asap................and some Canesten for you just in case!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
 
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
I always thought he was gay.

Sweaty men who walk around in public with no tops in. :sick:
And chalk white, skinny, 7 stone wet through weedy lads who walk about in public with no top on looking like they're carrying invisible carpets & thinking they're god's gift 🤢🤢🤢
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Thinking about men going clothes shopping. Especially trying clothes on in the fitting rooms. I can’t explain it :sick:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 17
This is a general ick for me, being as we're talking about folk half dressed - swimming pools and hot tubs 🤢 can't do it, nope, sitting in other people's fluids & floaty bits, even the thought of it makes the hairs on my arms stand up 🤢
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This is a general ick for me, being as we're talking about folk half dressed - swimming pools and hot tubs 🤢 can't do it, nope, sitting in other people's fluids & floaty bits, even the thought of it makes the hairs on my arms stand up 🤢
Yup. Can’t remember the last time I went in a swimming pool. Never been in a hot tub. I read that 5 people in a hot tub = a tablespoon of 💩

🤢🤢🤢
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.