“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once made a sharp exit on a date with a guy who within 10 mins of the date took his dental plate out and licked it.
Barf.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I once went on a date with a guy, and as we were picking what food to order, I said I was going to get the Mac & Cheese and he changed what he was going to order and also got the Mac & Cheese. It gave me the ick. 😂
But there were also other things such as his jeans sagged around his butt, as he didn't have much of a butt.
It disappointed me.
I like a man with a grabbable butt.
Oh dear, yep, and those who wear their jeans so low down the waistband is round their arse, the crotch is at their knees & you can see 6 inches of their underpants. I have at times been known, upon seeing one of these creatures, to wind my car window down & shout 'pull your bloody trousers up!' 🤣

Mac & cheese gives me the ick full stop 🤢 sorry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I once went on a date with a guy, and as we were picking what food to order, I said I was going to get the Mac & Cheese and he changed what he was going to order and also got the Mac & Cheese. It gave me the ick. 😂
But there were also other things such as his jeans sagged around his butt, as he didn't have much of a butt.
It disappointed me.
I like a man with a grabbable butt.
I hate this too!! You’ve made me realise it’s one of my Icks!! Hate it when when people spend ages looking at the menu to then order the same as me, plus I don’t want to look like a pig when I eat it in half the time they do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Situational ick rather than a person ick.

I dated a swedish guy who was gorgeous and really great in bed but I was and still am (🤪) a massive commitment phobe. We were together only 3 months or so and he asked me to move to Sweden to be with him

Cue me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure I mentioned it in the first thread but back in the early nineties I had a guy turn up to a blind date with a shell suit and dress shoes on. I couldn’t even stand him up because he saw me arriving in the taxi. Huge ick.
That sounds like the male equivalent of when women wore heeled jelly shoes with socks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lads who wear zip up trackie hoodies but stop the zip at their chest and they've not got a top on underneath 🤣 i was waiting at the bus stop yesterday and this bloke walked past in a green Adidas trackie and his chest was on show. To top it off he winked at me. I nearly threw up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Men who wear tank tops where the holes land halfway down their body showing arm pit hair and nipples.

What makes that worse? Standing near one and fearing the arm pit hair may become rogue and reach and touch me. ICK!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Men who dress badly (anything too sporty or too formal; hate the way most men look in suits), men who don’t look after themselves (bad teeth, greasy hair, poor hygiene), men who have too much muscle and men who have this haircut:

E56633DC-E41F-40EE-9363-CBC5D5E15325.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe there is so much ick in our lives that it merits a third thread 😂 ok I’ll contribute one more. Ex used to say ‘candle harbour’ for candelabra and he genuinely thought comeuppance was cuntuppance as ‘you get revenge on a bleep’.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You forgot gross fungal toenails:sick:

I have a friend.... when he takes his shoes off his toenails are gnarly, twisted thick greenish yellow talons! I told him once he could scale tree with those things!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Men who constantly have their top off. My son-in-law does this and he’s 30!

Plus people who let their kids run around with no nappies ... at a family do at their house, we all had food poisoning and I can’t say it was definitely linked, but it wasn’t the most hygienic situation.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Men who constantly have their top off. My son-in-law does this and he’s 30!
I hate this!! Unless you are the beach or pool, wear a damn shirt.

They get all sweaty outside then come in and want to sit their naked, sweatiness on the furniture. Actually sweaty or not...get your naked, hairy skin off the furniture!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went on a date with a guy once, when we got to the restaurant the man on the cloak room asked for my coat, the date took stepped in and made me give it him so he could pass it over- strange!

I then went to the bathroom & whilst I was in there he had followed me & picked a single flower out of the bouquet on a side table. When I walked out of the door he was stood grinning holding the flower & walked me back to the table 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Continually getting a phrase or word wrong is a big ick for me... fine if I point it out early enough and it stops but sometimes I just let them carry on until I ick myself out.

my ex always thought John Torodes name was Jonty Rhodes, amused me too much to tell him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.