“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a) he put University Challenge on telly one evening. Like, on purpose
b) he called out the answers, creating this weird pressure to either join in or implicitly look like a thicko by not joining in
C) he gave this little satisfied nod when he got one right

Practically slid my CV under the door of the local convent on the way home
I think you dated my husband. Though he didn’t reveal that dark side of his personality to me until this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m in a music group on fb and this guy who I have never spoken to ever sent me some messages.... the thumbs up are from him today haha
4989553E-536E-4238-ADFF-CA2060A7B960.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think you dated my husband. Though he didn’t reveal that dark side of his personality to me until this year 😂
🤣 Oh dear, at least he had the sense to keep it under wraps until you were married! I salute you for your patience.

(Apart from the smug UC nod, he was actually a nice guy, so really, it's a comment on my shallowness more than anything!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣 Oh dear, at least he had the sense to keep it under wraps until you were married! I salute you for your patience.

(Apart from the smug UC nod, he was actually a nice guy, so really, it's a comment on my shallowness more than anything!)
We’ve been together 20 odd years and now he’s letting the mask slip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else get the fear of getting the Ick?? I looked at my boyfriend sleeping in bed this morning and just thought ‘Meh’ then panicked maybe this is the start of the ick!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Playing the guitar. My husband does it and he loves it as it’s his thing and helps him relax but I absolutely hate it. Makes my skin crawl and I want to smash something when he does it.

I do like other people playing the guitar though like bands I like and stuff. Just not him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else get the fear of getting the Ick?? I looked at my boyfriend sleeping in bed this morning and just thought ‘Meh’ then panicked maybe this is the start of the ick!! :ROFLMAO:
I think I get the fear that whoever I’m with will get the ick about me!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Playing the guitar. My husband does it and he loves it as it’s his thing and helps him relax but I absolutely hate it. Makes my skin crawl and I want to smash something when he does it.

I do like other people playing the guitar though like bands I like and stuff. Just not him 😂
Worst is when they play it to you and sing... it’s all just a bit intense and I never know where to look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Went on a first date with a guy to a restaurant... As soon as we sat at the table he grabbed my hand with both of his to the middle of the table and started talking about beach weddings in a hot country.. Cringed me out.

Then after I quickly changed the subject he went on to say how funny all his friends and work colleagues thought he was and that he made them laugh all the time. And when the waiter brought out our main duck dish he started ducking and saying oh look here's our duck!!! Urrgggh so cringe and embarrassing not to mention unfunny!!

twit... Clearly not funny at all..

First and last date with him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Worst is when they play it to you and sing... it’s all just a bit intense and I never know where to look 😂
Hahaha yes and they're all serious face looking right at you and you don't know what to do lol. There's only so much smiling you can do. I can't bear to bob my head along with the music. It's far too embarrassing and cringe worthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think almost everything gives me the Ick !!

Fresh haircuts when you can tell its just been done.. urrrgh
Watching him get dressed in the morning ... makes me feel really sick
Dancing or bopping around in the kitchen area.... disgusting
Eating crunchie food near me ... vile
Taking ages to take socks off because they are too tight fitting.....gross!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.