“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate men who feel the need to put their arm around another man's shoulders in every photo. As if that is there closest mate or like they know them very well so back off? Kind of thing. Ugh!

Reactions: 8
Playing the guitar. My husband does it and he loves it as it’s his thing and helps him relax but I absolutely hate it. Makes my skin crawl and I want to smash something when he does it.

I do like other people playing the guitar though like bands I like and stuff. Just not him 😂
I’m the same, my husband insists I listen to his his playing too. It’s nothing new it’s just covers of bands we both like. I have to pretend I’m enjoying it or he gets annoyed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you’re having sex with a guy and his medium long hair is dangling in your face. I ghosted a good looking guy for this crime in uni, I fancied him until we had sex and his hair kept hitting me in the face and then i got instant ick mid shag.
I ignored him after this incident and then I bumped into him in the pub I worked in about a year later and he was proper arsey with me 😬 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When you’re having sex with a guy and his medium long hair is dangling in your face. I ghosted a good looking guy for this crime in uni, I fancied him until we had sex and his hair kept hitting me in the face and then i got instant ick mid shag.
I ignored him after this incident and then I bumped into him in the pub I worked in about a year later and he was proper arsey with me 😬 🤣
Why didn't you just tell him how hot he was and ask him to put his hair in a bobble next time? 🤷 Or give his hair a trim?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All good points! But I was already icked by that point and no longer found him attractive 🤷🏻‍♀️ Poor bloke 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never thought of that, poor bloke, does all the hard work then gets icked because of his flappy hair, how rude 🤣🤣🤣 I like blokes with no hair anyhow, so there's no issue 👍
Ah, that explains a lot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There was a man on my bus today who sounded like David Beckham 😫 he was talking very loudly 🤷🏼‍♀️ I live in Yorkshire, so it was even more so noticeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh I like this thread!
Smiling when there is no need to just sat there smiling like he has just remembered something lovely in his stupid head.
As an earlier poster said strumming the stupid bloody guitar, stuff to do in the house?? duck it I'll just sit and strum my stupid bloody guitar playing the same part of the same song over and over! ! And yes I have also thought about smashing it over his stupid head many many times!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh I like this thread!
Smiling when there is no need to just sat there smiling like he has just remembered something lovely in his stupid head.
As an earlier poster said strumming the stupid bloody guitar, stuff to do in the house?? duck it I'll just sit and strum my stupid bloody guitar playing the same part of the same song over and over! ! And yes I have also thought about smashing it over his stupid head many many times!!!
I've got a strummer next door to me, that's exactly it, the same bit over & over, and he has guitar music on the stereo as well, and weed fumes in the summer, I just laugh and shout sarky comments to my lad when I'm getting the washing in 🤣

Nothing much icks me really but I saw one today..............absent minded dick fiddling. You know, they're stood talking and have to either adjust themselves or their knicker elastic. Or their hands in their pocket and you clearly see they're fiddling about with things 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I've got a strummer next door to me, that's exactly it, the same bit over & over, and he has guitar music on the stereo as well, and weed fumes in the summer, I just laugh and shout sarky comments to my lad when I'm getting the washing in 🤣

Nothing much icks me really but I saw one today..............absent minded dick fiddling. You know, they're stood talking and have to either adjust themselves or their knicker elastic. Or their hands in their pocket and you clearly see they're fiddling about with things 🤣
Oh I've told a few of those in my time "oi do you really need to adjust yourself when there are children around" Or just bluntly "dirty bastard" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I've told a few of those in my time "oi do you really need to adjust yourself when there are children around" Or just bluntly "dirty bastard" 🤣
Ha, at least it's something proper ickable Blowie, on here it's a pearl clutching offence half the time if your pants are the wrong shade of blue, never mind publicly playing with what's in 'em 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.