“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly the weirdest ick ever...yesterday I was in Tesco and saw a guy with a handwritten shopping list on a piece of A4 lined paper. Ick happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Men who aren’t particularly hairy but they have one patch of long hair on their back . My ex who I was with the one who called me hun 🤮 just had a small patch of long black hair on his back with a mole in the middle ...... ew ew ew

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I first heard it used on the late-night show O.T.T, presented by Chris Tarrant and Lenny Henry. That was back in 1982.
I do recall Lenny Henry used the word "Bonk" when he did a stand up routine, can't quite remember but it
might have been "just for laughs" year unknown.

Reactions: 2
When they have a child with a horrible name. Sorry, but it's definitely ick-worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My parents are from the middle east but I was born here. I get the ick when men try and find out my ethnicity but through a roundabout way like "oh you have such wonderful exotic features, where are you from?" or "you have lovely tan skin, where are you from?"
They sound CHARMING
I have a fairly unusual name but you can see from my pictures on dating apps I am white. I had a guy ask me last year what was my "ethnicity"🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
My parents are from the middle east but I was born here. I get the ick when men try and find out my ethnicity but through a roundabout way like "oh you have such wonderful exotic features, where are you from?" or "you have lovely tan skin, where are you from?"
Racial fetish guys give me the ick. I have Filipina friends and the things they tell me what men say on Tinder etc really disturbs me.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m sure I’ve mentioned before my ex who couldn’t spell. When I dumped him - not for his spelling, though he definitely couldn’t spell faithful - he wrote me a letter begging me to reconsider. He said he loved me with his “hart and sole”.

🤣
My mums ex boyfriend used to write her letters EVERY time they had an argument, which was a lot 🙄 his spelling was honestly atrocious so every time he sent a letter, my mum and I would circle the spelling mistakes in red pen and write 'see me' for a laugh, thankfully he never found them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
• Pants that are too short worn with brogue style shoes & no socks
• Skinny jeans
• Loads of moles
• Bad teeth
• Over-groomed facial hair & eyebrows
• Long nails

I think that's about it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My mate used to live with a bloke who would leave his wee in the toilet to 'save water' 🙄🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.