“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been chatting to this guy and I said that this week I'm really tired from work because we're incredibly busy and I only get home late and don't feel like chatting much. He's double texted me "hi", "hey", and now triple texted with the classic "my ex just messaged me" with a crying laughing emoji. duck off, mate! 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I've been chatting to this guy and I said that this week I'm really tired from work because we're incredibly busy and I only get home late and don't feel like chatting much. He's double texted me "hi", "hey", and now triple texted with the classic "my ex just messaged me" with a crying laughing emoji. duck off, mate! 🤢
Haha, let's play the old 'try making them jealous' game. That is definitely a get in the bin job 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha, let's play the old 'try making them jealous' game. That is definitely a get in the bin job 🤣🤣
Absolutely. I felt guilty at first for being so upfront about not wanting to just chat about inane tit because I was tired, but dude.. Boundaries. Combined with the ex thing... Yeah, byeeeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would pull out the ‘Oh good for you. Hope it works out for you bye’ text and remove 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I give myself the ick when I think of the things I used to do when I was younger. Thank god social media wasnt a thing back then as I cringe at some of my memories from a few years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A general ick is if I go to someone's house and any male over 12 therein is featuring bare feet be they walking around or simply sitting. It puts me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had the ick about pretty much every man I’ve met since 2012. I used to call it SRS- sudden repulsion syndrome 🤣 It would just come on literally overnight and that’d be it- done. Once you get it, there is NO going back. Unless anyone here has had it and then got over it?!?!?
Do you think if they do icky things like 5 years in you’re just numb to it? 😅

Reactions: 4
A general ick I have is if anybody lets their dog lick all around their mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
No once you get the ick it’s game over . That one thing that gave it you suddenly turns into everything & no matter what they do it just grates on you . Mad how it does just happen 😂love this thread I always thought it was just me . I’d think why does that man sitting with his legs crossed not irritate the hell out of his wife ? How can she look at that 😂
Personally I have had the ick and managed to come out the other side. My OH (we've been together over 10 years) gave me the ick a few times at the beginning. Mostly fashion/footwear related but now I choose all of his clothes and the ick is a distant memory 🤣

I thought of a new ick to add to my list...
Men who give a THUMBS UP. Everyone knows at least one guy who does it in every photo right? Absolute vom from me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Men who give a THUMBS UP. Everyone knows at least one guy who does it in every photo right? Absolute vom from me 🤢
HATE thumbs up in reality as well as when anyone replies to a text or other message with 👍 . MASSIVE ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, ick today. I've had one. A SULKER! You know, you point out of that they're wrong about something in a nice way, totally cool & trying to be really helpful. In return you get the SULK all day, one word answers and blatant attitude. Like they're 5 and been tellt off by their teacher. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
guys I meant milk/dark chocolate in my post not black chocolate ugh 🤦‍♀️lol but I’m glad you all knew what I meant 🤣🤣🤣

@skvallertant I feel you!

So I’m texting a guy (I’ve got a roster now from the apps 🤪😏) and he’s, 32 6’5” looks fit from his photos we’ve realised we very vaguely have that 6 degrees of separation, I know his cousins from school.
All seems fine, BUT when we spoke on the phone briefly yesterday he mentioned he’s into gaming, plays COD/ games every night until early hours of the morning with his mates. I’m talking I got a text at 4am.

I’m starting to get the ick and we haven’t even met yet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
guys I meant milk/dark chocolate in my post not black chocolate ugh 🤦‍♀️lol but I’m glad you all knew what I meant 🤣🤣🤣

So I’m texting a guy (I’ve got a roster now from the apps 🤪😏) and he’s, 32 6’5” looks fit from his photos we’ve realised we very vaguely have that 6 degrees of separation, I know his cousins from school.
All seems fine, BUT when we spoke on the phone briefly yesterday he mentioned he’s into gaming, plays COD/ games every night until early hours of the morning with his mates. I’m talking I got a text at 4am.

Does he not have work lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Haha, you'll be ok, my son & all his mates play games till ridiculous times sometimes, they've all got lovely WAGs at the same time & manage to keep them happy too so all good 🤣x

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Tbf it wasn’t the games that threw me it was staying awake till 4am. Maybe I’m old 😂
Well at least it proves they've got stamina, and all the experience with button fiddling can't be a bad thing I imagine 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I get the ick so bad when in a restaurant with a guy and he's failing to get the waiter's attention and is just sitting there like 🙋‍♂️

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.