“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me, I’m a bit of an old dear, can anyone translate?

🤣
Roughly translate to: "If you're into indie boys with painted nails and you like cocaine, hit me up. If we meet for drinks post-covid and you don't look like your pictures, then you'll be paying for the drinks until I'm drunk enough to fancy you"

Proper charmer isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Roughly translate to: "If you're into indie boys with painted nails and you like cocaine, hit me up. If we meet for drinks post-covid and you don't look like your pictures, then you'll be paying for the drinks until I'm drunk enough to fancy you"

Proper charmer isn't he?
They don’t make them like they used to 😂

Actually blokes back when I was dating were just as bad, there’s just no online record of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean at least he won't give me grief for putting nail polish in the fridge as he probs does the same

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I don't actually mind pet rats. It's cute but the fact he has one is ick because he's I his thirties. He's called Charlie.

Aww man. It's like meant to be lol. Apart from the cheese and cringe. Is he nice?
I am laughing at you and this rato owning phobia 🤣 in a nice way though. bless him, he's an animal lover, much better that than be some psycho who tortures the poor bloody things whatever age he is. If he's nice, so what he's got a rat, that's not ickable at all 👍 he'll at least be able to deal with a mouse or something if ever one invades his house, rather than stood on a chair screaming for his mammy 🤣

Reactions: 5
I am laughing at you and this rato owning phobia 🤣 in a nice way though. bless him, he's an animal lover, much better that than be some psycho who tortures the poor bloody things whatever age he is. If he's nice, so what he's got a rat, that's not ickable at all 👍 he'll at least be able to deal with a mouse or something if ever one invades his house, rather than stood on a chair screaming for his mammy 🤣
EXACTLY. THANK-YOU. he's so nice...mine does just get over this ridiculous ICK 😂😂😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
EXACTLY. THANK-YOU. he's so nice...mine does just get over this ridiculous ICK 😂😂😂😭
Once ratty goes off to his great big rat cage in the sky and he's got over his loss, just gently suggest you'd prefer he didn't get another 🤣🐀more time to spend together than him cleaning out Ratatouille etc etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Men that use this emoji 😁

Instantly makes my vagina seal up. Get in the bin.

This thread is gold - the oily olives killed me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My ex came home with tattoos on his bleeping knees!!! Then he was getting fat and I said so and he blamed me drying his clothes in the dryer - no it’s not it’s because you chomp pizza at 1am in my bed you woman.
Bye!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve had the ick about pretty much every man I’ve met since 2012. I used to call it SRS- sudden repulsion syndrome 🤣 It would just come on literally overnight and that’d be it- done. Once you get it, there is NO going back. Unless anyone here has had it and then got over it?!?!?
No once you get the ick it’s game over . That one thing that gave it you suddenly turns into everything & no matter what they do it just grates on you . Mad how it does just happen 😂love this thread I always thought it was just me . I’d think why does that man sitting with his legs crossed not irritate the hell out of his wife ? How can she look at that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.