“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And those guys that write ‘no more time wasters’ on their ad. That would put me off buying an old banger, let alone a boyfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Looking for someone who can hold a conversation' is a sign of someone who is so dull they can barely string a sentence together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love this thread! Omg I once went out with the most boring man alive! I decided I would sleep with him to shut him up but he couldn’t get it up. Yet he still tried to talk dirty 🤮 And he had had his whole body waxed 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Men shaving any part of their body gives me the Ick. I don't mind a trim but shaving or waxing it all off is just not on! Give me a hairy beast vs a plucked chicken any day :ROFLMAO: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Men shaving any part of their body gives me the Ick. I don't mind a trim but shaving or waxing it all off is just not on! Give me a hairy beast vs a plucked chicken any day :ROFLMAO: :love:
Apart from an excessively hairy back surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apart from an excessively hairy back surely?
I have dated some hairy backed men and my memory of them is dealing with stubbly backs, patchy regrowth or ingrowing hairs. So tbh I'd rather they have the hairy back.

Reactions: 5
I summoned the youngest for this conversation I was laughing that hard.

“Imagine Daddy didn’t have a fluffy chest.”
“Oh. Like a chicken at Tesco’s.”

We will convert the next youth 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hairless men always make me think of Love Island or that meme of those 4 guys out on a night out with identikit tight trousers, loafers and no socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hairless men always make me think of Love Island or that meme of those 4 guys out on a night out with identikit tight trousers, loafers and no socks.
Don't come for me, but I can't abide a hairy chest, back or privates on a man. Obviously legs and arms are fine as long as it doesn't look like a fluffy carpet. But I feel grossed out by hairy chests.

Reactions: 3
This sounds ridiculous and I also think I may have written this in the old ick thread.

At he moment my biggest ick are guys who care too much about Instagram, when they post pics and use hashtags under their pictures and they’re really tit hashtags or a pic they posted already. Also when they spend so much time unfollowing / following to keep the numbers up also and when they post constant stories everyday. We’re in a lockdown ffs go away 🤣

God please give me a man with no social media I beg you 🙏🙏
0CABA175-2D19-41FB-8DD3-2D3FCED53E38.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.