“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A guy I was dating had one wall of his living room painted brown. When I asked why he decided on brown he said it was because the paint was cheap 🤢🤢🤢 Hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a boyfriend when I was in high school whose lips were so constantly chapped, whenever I kissed him I’d get bits of his lip skin on/in my mouth 🥴 I’d put off kissing him for as long as possible whenever we spent time together, like I’d actually have to psych myself up 😂😂 mingin

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Men that use your name all the time :cautious:
How are you today (insert name here)?
Did you have a good day at work (insert name here)?
Almost like they have to remind them self who they are talking to!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gotta love a man who lloves his cat tho 😻

Ok then ladies, a question for you. Just what IS acceptable for a man bed? I think I've read on these ick threads every sort of bedding possible would lead to a dumping, from old fashioned flowers to union jacks & allsorts 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not fussed as long as its clean and not childlike. I dont care if its patterned or anything but it must be clean and actually made. Unmade beds give me serious ick in anyone. It takes 2 mins to make your bed in the morning!

A guy I was dating had one wall of his living room painted brown. When I asked why he decided on brown he said it was because the paint was cheap 🤢🤢🤢 Hideous.
I really dislike beige and brown houses. Its such a boring bland look which makes me think the guy has no idea about what looks good.

Reactions: 7
Men that use your name all the time :cautious:
How are you today (insert name here)?
Did you have a good day at work (insert name here)?
Almost like they have to remind them self who they are talking to!
I HATE this with a passion 🤢 It feels really disingenuous, like you’re talking to someone who’s trying to sell you a second hand car. We are the only two people in the conversation, there’s absolutely no need to address me by name constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Men wearing football themed masks. I’ve just seen a man wearing what looked like a Leeds united one with some logo on it 😩 look like it was made of neoprene, too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I HATE this with a passion 🤢 It feels really disingenuous, like you’re talking to someone who’s trying to sell you a second hand car. We are the only two people in the conversation, there’s absolutely no need to address me by name constantly.
I totally agree with this. I find it actually quite aggressive especially when it’s a man doing it. I haaaate it. Such a power play - or, someone with duck all social skills who doesn’t realise how unnecessary it is.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree with this. I find it actually quite aggressive especially when it’s a man doing it. I haaaate it. Such a power play - or, someone with duck all social skills who doesn’t realise how unnecessary it is.
Totally agree with this one. I can't stand it either and find it really patronising.

Reactions: 3
This has made me laugh out loud. The whole thread has actually. Men are bloody lucky if they make it through the icks 🤣
There are definitely men out there guarantee they are cyclists who are Gluten intolerant , did tough mudder every year & are called Keith & drive a Hyundai 🤢. And go hiking for fun 🤣. How they ever think they will pull . Or they are already married off to Karen who runs the school PTA for defo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are definitely men out there guarantee they are cyclists who are Gluten intolerant , did tough mudder every year & are called Keith & drive a Hyundai 🤢. And go hiking for fun 🤣. How they ever think they will pull . Or they are already married off to Karen who runs the school PTA for defo
This is very specific did a Keith hurt you lovethesun??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw a man getting on a bus today carrying a TV, it must have been a 60", wasn't boxed so he'd obviously just bought it off somebody. But it just gave me the ick seeing him carry something like that on a bus 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣. He also had trainers with no socks, hairy ankles and sat with his legs crossed. That didn't help the ick at all 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Years ago I used to have this huge crush on a bloke at work.

We were at this training event and he hadn't come back in the room after lunch. I decided to have a mooch to see where he was and he was at the left over buffet, stuffing sandwiches straight into his jacket pockets!!!

Then he sloped off looking very furtive and didn't even come back to the training room. He just buggered off home, his pockets full of sandwichs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.