“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds ridiculous and I also think I may have written this in the old ick thread.

At he moment my biggest ick are guys who care too much about Instagram, when they post pics and use hashtags under their pictures and they’re really tit hashtags or a pic they posted already. Also when they spend so much time unfollowing / following to keep the numbers up also and when they post constant stories everyday. We’re in a lockdown ffs go away 🤣

God please give me a man with no social media I beg you 🙏🙏 View attachment 504653
Aaaaah god I was thinking about this earlier, nothing more cringe than someone, man or woman, trying desperately to be an influencer when they just...aren't at all

Reactions: 4
Aaaaah god I was thinking about this earlier, nothing more cringe than someone, man or woman, trying desperately to be an influencer when they just...aren't at all
4542698E-22F1-430D-82A0-926BB9577114.jpeg

This was me realising my post had a typo but I hope you all know what I meant 🤣

Ok so I really want to post examples but potentially it maybe too far. Haha yes it’s cringe as f! Especially when it’s like #like4like #instalike #lockdownlife #eastereggs (what the fck) and when use the annoying fonts as-well.

Then because they haven’t realised you can now space your captions (I’m a blogger but not famous lol) they’ve got those flipping lines and dots.

The other thing is guys on tiktok. Some of them are fit as fck but when you go to their Instagram and it’s shirtless selfies or just really cringe vain posts. You know the type where if they were chocolate they’d eat themselves blokes 😢😱🥺😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I once had a one night stand and the first thing they did was have a can of coke in the morning. Instant turn off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Men that have like 1000 followers on IG but only follow 200. Is it just me? 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Men that have like 1000 followers on IG but only follow 200. Is it just me? 🤣🤢
Haha I get the ick from the opposite. When they only have a few hundred followers but follow thousands. So so desperate and whatever they are doing is clearly not working as no one is following them back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I get the ick from both of those things too. Although I get it when it’s girls it’s still so cringe. I am one of those who follows less than my followers. 🤣🤣 why? I don’t wanna see a lot of stuff on my newsfeed but when it’s a guy it makes me 🤮

Another thing that makes me laugh is when they brag they’ve got loads of “followers” yet he only gets 50 likes and 1 comment 😝 and it’s a spambot 👌🏾

@yankydoo you’re describing my 👻 lmao

ps sorry folks had to delete the evidence of #eastereggs I had the fear of god he may see it 🤣

• Haha
There’s a guy I slept with before who is now trying to be a model and it’s the cringiest, most ick provoking thing I’ve ever seen. He’s also wearing a leather jacket in some of the photos and doing a really creepy pose 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't know how else to describe it, so it will sound weird until I get to the examples, but when men use my name when addressing me in certain situations. Like "How's Skvallertant today?" or "How is Skvallertant's weekend going?"
It really grosses me out for some reason. I think it's infantalising in some way or something idk 😂
Absolutely agree with this. A similar one for me is
‘How are we today?’ or ‘are we happy today?’ Or any of that kind of nonsense. I remember being 4 and we were going round viewing houses and my parents were carrying me into another house and I yawned. The owner of the house said ‘tired are we?’ I remember being 4 and thinking ‘well I am, dunno about you’ and thinking it was so patronising - although of course at 4 I didn’t know what patronising was. But that feeling. And that’s never gone away whenever someone uses it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kissing someone and their lips are cold :sick: And those horrible brown/beige jackets with the sheepy lining (don't know what else to call them).
And fingernails that are too long or too short.

Reactions: 6
I walked past some bloke the other day and he was scoffing a kfc on his own in his car. We made eye contact and it was sooooo awkward 😂😂😂
This reminds me of the time i parked up at as scenic spot and was just sat having a coffee, this old couple in the car next to me were eating kfc andI glanced over to find her awkwardly putting a scarf up to her window to block the view lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay this isn’t a relationship Ick, but you know when people who were a few years younger than you that you grew up with get to like early 20s and star acting all adult, like moaning about the roads and always commenting on the local Facebook pages......😂😣 makes me uneasy and irrationally angry hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Men who are into horoscopes. I follow a guy I dated briefly on insta and under his name he has put "Aries 🌚 Scorpio ⬆ Cancer"

He also posts lots of stories about horoscopes and the moon affecting his mood.

🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Men who are into horoscopes. I follow a guy I dated briefly on insta and under his name he has put "Aries 🌚 Scorpio ⬆ Cancer"

He also posts lots of stories about horoscopes and the moon affecting his mood.

🤢🤮
That's so funny I kinda want to follow him to see this 🤣🤣

Not a funny story but I messaged this guy on tinder last year who within a few messages was telling me about his hospital appointment for depression. I was super nice to him about it but it did feel like a massive over share so early on (literally within a couple of hours of matching) which made me uneasy. He was also messaging in a way that was making the assumption we would be a couple like saying "I should probably tell you this now..." He asked for my Instagram and then blocked me. I feel like he thought I was judging him for depression which I wasn't, it was just going into it before I even knew anything else about him.

Reactions: 1
Short, fat men who wear cross-body bags :sick:

Men who wear very tight bike shorts in and around the office ... the professional office where most normal people suit up ... and it's even worse when they stand too close :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Men who wear very tight bike shorts in and around the office ... the professional office where most normal people suit up ... and it's even worse when they stand too close :sick:
Okay WHO are the men wearing tight bike shorts in the office and why is this not a sackable offence?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love this thread! Omg I once went out with the most boring man alive! I decided I would sleep with him to shut him up but he couldn’t get it up. Yet he still tried to talk dirty 🤮 And he had had his whole body waxed 🤢
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I dunno why but the couldn’t get it up made me laugh so much

Men shaving any part of their body gives me the Ick. I don't mind a trim but shaving or waxing it all off is just not on! Give me a hairy beast vs a plucked chicken any day :ROFLMAO: :love:
Omg this. My ex used to shave his pubes and I think a Willy without them is rank🤢🤣he and my friend were having this convo recently as her current bf shaves his and she finds it odd

Okay WHO are the men wearing tight bike shorts in the office and why is this not a sackable offence?! 😂
I love this thread sooo much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on... is this because they are cycling in to the office hence the bike shorts and they are like on their way in / out of the building? They aren't wearing them all day are they....?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.