“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those rectangle thin frame glasses that certain types of greasy smelly overweight neckbeard men wear (and boys under 10)...does anybody know what I mean :LOL:
I typed in neckbeard on google and the glasses you meant immediately came up 😂

1614707157895.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
😂😂 I feel awful for laughing but it’s actually a condition that makes some people walk like that... if I’m thinking of the right thing. Someone at work, their little boy was walking like that and he had surgery to stretch the muscles or had to wear special shoes to make him walk correctly instead of on his toes.

Again, I don’t know for sure if it’s the same thing!! 🙈

Reactions: 3
😂😂 I feel awful for laughing but it’s actually a condition that makes some people walk like that... if I’m thinking of the right thing. Someone at work, their little boy was walking like that and he had surgery to stretch the muscles or had to wear special shoes to make him walk correctly instead of on his toes.

Again, I don’t know for sure if it’s the same thing!! 🙈
Oh dear, I feel guilty now. I used to let him walk in front for entertainment purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I take it you're also not one for the football strip tops some blokes wear as ordinary clothing?
Oh no I'm not a fan of that either
My boyfriend wears a Man United shirt when they are playing. Cringe!! He reckons it's good luck (it's not, cos he's worn it and they've lost, several times) but he doesn't wear it outside the house which is good

This guy i went back to had the England badge and footballs on his curtains. He also had leopard print pillows. It's fair to say I never went back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no I'm not a fan of that either
My boyfriend wears a Man United shirt when they are playing. Cringe!! He reckons it's good luck (it's not, cos he's worn it and they've lost, several times) but he doesn't wear it outside the house which is good

This guy i went back to had the England badge and footballs on his curtains. He also had leopard print pillows. It's fair to say I never went back 🤣
Omg my ex partner had a full on Man Utd bedroom at his parents house, where he lived and I eventually moved in til we bought a house, with the wallpaper, curtains, bedding, rug and even a bloody alarm clock!! It was the most CRINGE thing ever. He was literally a 30 year old man... Granted it had been that way since he was 8 years old or something but jeeeeez 😳 urgh looking back, I want to throw up from thinking I had sex with him 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I first visited an ex’s house he had skiddies in the toilet bowl and no sheet on his bed, only one pillow with a cover and a stained duvet cover. And the whole bed was covered in cat hair. Truly foul.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
When I first visited an ex’s house he had skiddies in the toilet bowl and no sheet on his bed, only one pillow with a cover and a stained duvet cover. And the whole bed was covered in cat hair. Truly foul.
Gotta love a man who lloves his cat tho 😻

Ok then ladies, a question for you. Just what IS acceptable for a man bed? I think I've read on these ick threads every sort of bedding possible would lead to a dumping, from old fashioned flowers to union jacks & allsorts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gotta love a man who lloves his cat tho 😻

Ok then ladies, a question for you. Just what IS acceptable for a man bed? I think I've read on these ick threads every sort of bedding possible would lead to a dumping, from old fashioned flowers to union jacks & allsorts 🤣🤣🤣
To be honest I’m not that fussy 😂 A bed with clean bedding, no suspicious stains, doesn’t smell, not covered in animal hair.

@Facehugger - his cat was gorgeous but I just don’t like pets in the bedroom, on or in the bed, and definitely not there when you’re trying to sleep or undertake other activities...

Oh, should also mention that the ex had kept the bed frame and mattress the previous owner had left behind, so he was sleeping directly on a second-hand mattress which was also covered in stains 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My best friend is a 29 year old lad. He’s got one of those hospital bed tables at the bottom of his bed and he calls it his biddy table (old biddy = old person). He must have had it for 10 years and I absolutely hate it.
C2BA060B-01AD-4D59-9048-97A9DC3F32D5.jpeg

😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My best friend is a 29 year old lad. He’s got one of those hospital bed tables at the bottom of his bed and he calls it his biddy table (old biddy = old person). He must have had it for 10 years and I absolutely hate it.
View attachment 469250

😂😂
That just made me shudder. It reminds me of old people’s homes and hospitals. Total passion killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest I’m not that fussy 😂 A bed with clean bedding, no suspicious stains, doesn’t smell, not covered in animal hair.

@Facehugger - his cat was gorgeous but I just don’t like pets in the bedroom, on or in the bed, and definitely not there when you’re trying to sleep or undertake other activities...

Oh, should also mention that the ex had kept the bed frame and mattress the previous owner had left behind, so he was sleeping directly on a second-hand mattress which was also covered in stains 🤢
Bless you, I'm not bothered either as long as it's clean like you say, I couldn't care less if a duvet cover's got bloody Toy Story or flowers on it 🤣 I'm just interested in opinions on it, that's all 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.