“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I’m going to treat my wife well, make sure she’s cared for and happy.
Because looking at all these ick’s, I’m never going to get another woman again. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When guys on dating sites just posts pictures of them with a group of friends 🤦🏻‍♀️ Straight away gives me the ick

Reactions: 12
These men are all over Manchester at the minute, maybe it's a thing here? 🤢 Tbf I get mad seeing any grown adults on a scooter, electric or otherwise. Like what are you, 8 yrs old?
That’s where I’m from! It makes me feel ill especially when they whip past you.

Reactions: 2
When they're a model :sick: - I don't know why but it's an instant ick for me. Puts me right off.

Reactions: 14
Men who shave their balls/public area 😂
I find it so emasculating 🤢
Penis’ are intense enough to look at with out them being out in all their glory!
Keep it trimmed and tidy absolutely - I don’t want to be picking pubes out of my mouth later but there’s a line. I don’t want to feel like I’m gonna be locked up for being with you!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
When men name their houseplants or inanimate objects. Like, please don't refer to the big saucepan or your swiss cheese plant as "Nigel"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On Ladbible Australia Facebook page there’s a clip of a bloke blow drying straight and trimming his beard. He also polishes his bald head. It’s so massively ick it made me think of this thread!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.