“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overweight men with beards who think they're some sort of Viking and go on about it. Um nah you're a fatty with a beard & you get ur clothes off Jacamo.com 🤮

That pigeon faced bleep in Gogglebox who looks exactly like his sister. Unfunny, ugly and an irritant or guys like that who think they're hilarious.
Very happy to have revisited this thread today. Lots of very funny posts but @Sardine stands out for this absolute savagery! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads who go to the pub to watch the match in their footie shirt is one thing, but when they just sit in front of the telly at home wearing one is another 😂

It reminds me of a meme I seen once saying "why do lads wear a football shirt at home to watch the match, i don't dress up as Gail Platt to watch Corrie"
Me: *Looks down a bit self-consciously at the poloneck I'm wearing as I change the TV channel*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate when they send constant dick pics that you didn’t ask for
Like ok mate I know what it looks like you don’t have to show me it every day
Maybe that’s just me I dunno 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Men who expect women to shave their downstairs completely bare give me the ick. And mardy arses who are mardy for no good reason, if you want to be mardy just for the sake of it then do it out my way because I can't be arsed with your moods. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re usually the ones who never tidy themselves up as well 😂
Yep! They're also the sort that can't hit the toilet hole when they go for a pee even though it's massive, but can hit the pink hole every time first go.

And they stand up to wipe their bums & get crappy bog roll crumbs on the floor. Ick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw a bloke standing outside the train station lick his lips while looking at woman who was walking past wearing a suit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep! They're also the sort that can't hit the toilet hole when they go for a pee even though it's massive, but can hit the pink hole every time first go.

And they stand up to wipe their bums & get crappy bog roll crumbs on the floor. Ick 🤢
crappy bog roll crumbs killed me 😂😂😂😂 I know what you mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those rectangle thin frame glasses that certain types of greasy smelly overweight neckbeard men wear (and boys under 10)...does anybody know what I mean :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.