“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this is really irritating. Kept happening when I was last on Tinder. One bloke constantly popping up no matter how many times I aggressively swiped left. Worse thing was that he was the spitting image of David Walliams!
It probably is him! Ive heard lots on him being creepy as hell 😳

Using a supermarket loyalty card
Saying " I'm good" when asked how they are
Also, I once liked a boy but I saw him kissing the top of a little poodle's head and the kiss was too tender and he closed his eyes... made me shudder with ick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People who walk around the street with a little speaker blaring their crap music 🤮

Reactions: 9
Men in baseball caps.

They always remind me of Forest Gump.
my stepdad always used to wear one backwards, literally for years even with my mum and us telling him he looked stupid. Haven’t seen him do it for a while though so he may finally have gotten the message.

Reactions: 3
I used to see a man on my train to work every morning with the most God awful beard I’ve ever seen.

It was REALLY thick and the hairs were poker straight and very coarse looking, like a sweeping brush. The whole thing gave his head the illusion of being drastically thinner at the top than it was at the bottom like a butternut squash.

I often think back to him and wonder if anyone has finally told him that he needs to either get rid of it altogether or go to a barber to have it shaped properly 🤔 I came close to telling him myself once or twice.
Someone I know has a really long wiry beard, he keeps it in a little plait and it makes me want to vom everytime I see a pic of him. He's one of those who refuses to do beard care as its for "hipsters".

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Someone I know has a really long wiry beard, he keeps it in a little plait and it makes me want to vom everytime I see a pick of him. He's one of those who refuses to do beard care as its for "hipsters".
I have a friend who’s Turkish and he keeps growing out his beard cause he likes it long but it’s rotten looking and his wife is constantly saying “SHAVE IT THEYRE GONNA THINK YOURE A bleeping JIHAD”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Using a supermarket loyalty card
Saying " I'm good" when asked how they are
Also, I once liked a boy but I saw him kissing the top of a little poodle's head and the kiss was too tender and he closed his eyes... made me shudder with ick
Even worse if it’s a Go Outdoors loyalty card 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time poster/long time lurker! Threads on here are so funny 😂

Doing the weekly shop today, see a gorgeous guy, he was only carried a few mugs, bit of eye contact, then we kept meeting in the aisles as we went in opp directions, he is getting more and more stuff in his hands, by the time we get to the frozen aisle he had to stop and dump everything into the freezer so he could pick them all back up 😩😩 just get a basket!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.