“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty bint

Men who sit with their legs crossed
Omg you know like when you’re a bbq and you have to have your food on your lap...that thing where you turn your knees in to support the plate and your feet turn in slightly...any man that does that instantly gives me the ick 🤢😂 be a man and spread them legs and hold the damn plate 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg you know like when you’re a bbq and you have to have your food on your lap...that thing where you turn your knees in to support the plate and your feet turn in slightly...any man that does that instantly gives me the ick 🤢😂 be a man and spread them legs and hold the damn plate 🙄😂
Omg yes 😂😂😂

Men who wear slippers

Just started watching vickings , now wouldn’t normally go for a long haired man but Ragnar omg can I meet a man like him (looks) not personality but there’s a manly man 😍. Bet he doesn’t wear Lycra , sit with his legs crossed or call people hun 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg yes 😂😂😂

Men who wear slippers

Just started watching vickings , now wouldn’t normally go for a long haired man but Ragnar omg can I meet a man like him (looks) not personality but there’s a manly man 😍. Bet he doesn’t wear Lycra , sit with his legs crossed or call people hun 🤣
Omg I LOVE long hair on a man, but when it's thinning and long... Obviously, that's ick.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
the worst is when the bio is like "my dog is cooler than you" or "my dog will always come before you". That's fair enough (I love my dog) but you just sound like a child when you say it.
Totally agree. I’ve learned now to swipe left on dog pic / comment guys. They’re invariably painfully boring and think dog ownership = personality but they’re wrong.
Speaking of Tinder - men who have passive aggressive bios such as:
  • "don't bother swiping if you're not gonna talk"
  • "not here to find a pen pal"
  • "does anybody actually talk on here"
  • "no time wasters"
Ironically, these are usually the men who have the personality of a sponge (soaking in all the fun).
And omg yes to this too. This absolutely incenses me. It instantly puts me in a bad mood. I don’t know why but to me it’s one of the worst dating profile sins. I think it’s the hint of aggression, as you say. And desperation. It just sucks any trace of fun out of it.

I’ve reported a guy before whose profile said “you’d better look like your pics, or you’re buying the drinks til you do.” I just found that so bleeping misogynistic and threatening and laddish.

I would actually be really interested in knowing more about the science of ick. If there is one. Does anyone know? I think someone ages ago said it was to steer us away from the wrong people which would make sense but I feel like my ick radar might be calibrated a little too sensitively if so 😂

This thread never fails to make me properly laugh out loud and also makes me feel so grateful for the companionship on Tattle 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Totally agree. I’ve learned now to swipe left on dog pic / comment guys. They’re invariably painfully boring and think dog ownership = personality but they’re wrong.

And omg yes to this too. This absolutely incenses me. It instantly puts me in a bad mood. I don’t know why but to me it’s one of the worst dating profile sins. I think it’s the hint of aggression, as you say. And desperation. It just sucks any trace of fun out of it.

I’ve reported a guy before whose profile said “you’d better look like your pics, or you’re buying the drinks til you do.” I just found that so bleeping misogynistic and threatening and laddish.

I would actually be really interested in knowing more about the science of ick. If there is one. Does anyone know? I think someone ages ago said it was to steer us away from the wrong people which would make sense but I feel like my ick radar might be calibrated a little too sensitively if so 😂

This thread never fails to make me properly laugh out loud and also makes me feel so grateful for the companionship on Tattle 💕
I always think poorly of the "no time wasters" etc guys because I'm like.. Dude. This is your first impression and you're already angry and judgey. Wtf? 😂 No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always think poorly of the "no time wasters" etc guys because I'm like.. Dude. This is your first impression and you're already angry and judgey. Wtf? 😂 No thanks.
Exactly! It's like they have high expectations before they've even matched with you, but... well what are they bringing to the table? Not a good personality, clearly.

Reactions: 7
I share the slipper hatred! If a man walked into a room with those monster claws or huge round football slippers on, my vagina would dry up so much it would disintegrate. Or those old man moccasins. Why do slippers have this effect?! Maybe in a past life I was clubbed to death with a fluffy monster claw 🤣
@LucilleBluth I would LOVE to know the science behind it too as there must be more to it than just not liking something? It’s a full blown body and soul hatred that can come on so suddenly and that’s it, no way forward. I met someone who had that sort of brushed forward emo hair. Had a shower with him and realised his hairline was receding sooooo much, like inches further back than you’d think, hence his brushed forward mop. Immediate ick, was constantly waiting to see the sixhead pop out again. Bleugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I share the slipper hatred! If a man walked into a room with those monster claws or huge round football slippers on, my vagina would dry up so much it would disintegrate. Or those old man moccasins. Why do slippers have this effect?! Maybe in a past life I was clubbed to death with a fluffy monster claw 🤣
@LucilleBluth I would LOVE to know the science behind it too as there must be more to it than just not liking something? It’s a full blown body and soul hatred that can come on so suddenly and that’s it, no way forward. I met someone who had that sort of brushed forward emo hair. Had a shower with him and realised his hairline was receding sooooo much, like inches further back than you’d think, hence his brushed forward mop. Immediate ick, was constantly waiting to see the sixhead pop out again. Bleugh.
Think it’s because they are so unmanly & remind me of my dad 😂. Slippers and dressing gowns ick ick ick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I LOVE long hair on a man, but when it's thinning and long... Obviously, that's ick.
Long hair is so freaking hot honestly. This guy I fancy has such beautiful hair I just wanna play with it. :love:
Idk if it's just a him thing though, never been keen before but this guy is so fit.

But yeah thinning is ick. Deceiving with a hat on when your bald on top is also very ick!!!

Reactions: 6
My ickes in men:

1. Men who get a bath. The thought of him climbing out makes my SKIN crawl.

2. Men who lick their spoon after then last scoop of yoghurt or whatever it is they're eating. VOM.

3. When a man stands up and you see his bum crack. Urghhh!!!!

4. Men who have an unhealthy relationship with their mums. (80% of men)

I could go on and on hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now I’ve got images of ex bfs getting out of the bath and it’s making me feel 🥴😣 I’d never thought of it before and It’s creeped me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.