Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Picked her up from her house

She came out drinking a Monster [strike 1]

And then casually flung the empty can into the rear footwell when she was done [strikes 2 through 108]

Insta-nope.
Sake, If she'd done that in my car she'd be shoved out, I don't even throw my own rubbish in it 😂

Reactions: 2

VIP Member
When men wear branded clothes and you can tell they really think they are special. I'd rather a plain white t shirt than one with some horrible brand name all over it.
Depends on the brand, personally I'm quite happy with a small logo of my dirt cheap t-shirts which are extremely comfortable.

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
I am laughing at you and this rato owning phobia 🤣 in a nice way though. bless him, he's an animal lover, much better that than be some psycho who tortures the poor bloody things whatever age he is. If he's nice, so what he's got a rat, that's not ickable at all 👍 he'll at least be able to deal with a mouse or something if ever one invades his house, rather than stood on a chair screaming for his mammy 🤣
EXACTLY. THANK-YOU. he's so nice...mine does just get over this ridiculous ICK 😂😂😂😭

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
To be honest I’m not that fussy 😂 A bed with clean bedding, no suspicious stains, doesn’t smell, not covered in animal hair.

@Facehugger - his cat was gorgeous but I just don’t like pets in the bedroom, on or in the bed, and definitely not there when you’re trying to sleep or undertake other activities...

Oh, should also mention that the ex had kept the bed frame and mattress the previous owner had left behind, so he was sleeping directly on a second-hand mattress which was also covered in stains 🤢
Bless you, I'm not bothered either as long as it's clean like you say, I couldn't care less if a duvet cover's got bloody Toy Story or flowers on it 🤣 I'm just interested in opinions on it, that's all 😘

• Haha

Hodgies

Chatty Member
Some more tinder trash to share with you all... I unsubscribed to tinder gold and then foolishly signed up again when they offered it for half price for 1 month, complete waste of money 😂

Zesty as fuck? 🤨
View attachment 411242

Anyone who claims they are a legend is absolutely not a legend
View attachment 411243

Oh yes that well known saying ‘the older the berry the sweeter the juice’ 🤔
View attachment 411244

Ok now we’re talking (post lockdown obvs), if only he wasn’t 99% likely to be a catfish 😂

View attachment 411253
Zesty...wtf does that mean 🤣🤣

skvallertant

Chatty Member
Grey joggers....DESGUSTANGGG
I know they're (trackies, joggers, pj's) "comfy" or whatever, but I honestly don't find jeans uncomfortable, so I don't get the whole "it's comfy" thing. I've got ick over so many guys from seeing them in joggers at home 😂

• Angry

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Got a new 'ick' - men pulling faces and gurning in every photo of them. Especially on dating apps. Can they just smile or have a normal expression, not one eyebrow cocked and their face screwed up like they're on the loo?!
To be fair, women can be just as bad with their exaggerated pouty-lip expressions!

Facehugger

VIP Member
My 40 year old ex used to call his mam mummy. You’re a 6ft4 bloke from Newcastle and built like a rugby player ffs!! Whenever he would go to buy the Christmas tree he would have to go with his ‘mummy’ or even bloody food shopping 🤪🤪
Oh heck! Lol, no, I get called 'Mother' we each do our own online shops and live separate lives really just like housemates would 🤣

• Haha