Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I was once hooking up with a guy and when we were "doing it" he was on top and dribbled on me as he was close to finishing😂😭 his eyes were closed and I was just lying there with his drool down my cheek! Safe to say that ended shortly after lmao, if I don't laugh I'll cry 😆😭😭
Well that's exchanging bodily fluids for you, it's suppose to be messy otherwise it would be boring. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Facehugger

VIP Member
guys I meant milk/dark chocolate in my post not black chocolate ugh 🤦‍♀️lol but I’m glad you all knew what I meant 🤣🤣🤣

@skvallertant I feel you!

So I’m texting a guy (I’ve got a roster now from the apps 🤪😏) and he’s, 32 6’5” looks fit from his photos we’ve realised we very vaguely have that 6 degrees of separation, I know his cousins from school.
All seems fine, BUT when we spoke on the phone briefly yesterday he mentioned he’s into gaming, plays COD/ games every night until early hours of the morning with his mates. I’m talking I got a text at 4am.

I’m starting to get the ick and we haven’t even met yet.

Haha, you'll be ok, my son & all his mates play games till ridiculous times sometimes, they've all got lovely WAGs at the same time & manage to keep them happy too so all good 🤣x

• Sick
  • Heart

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
These men are all over Manchester at the minute, maybe it's a thing here? 🤢 Tbf I get mad seeing any grown adults on a scooter, electric or otherwise. Like what are you, 8 yrs old?
That’s where I’m from! It makes me feel ill especially when they whip past you.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
🤮🤮 Are we supposed to be attracted to that?

Yes, this is really irritating. Kept happening when I was last on Tinder. One bloke constantly popping up no matter how many times I aggressively swiped left. Worse thing was that he was the spitting image of David Walliams!
This is the most irritating thing. I assumed they had paid to be spammed but I don’t want to see their face every 10 swipes.

Last edited:

VIP Member
Roxy Music, Love is the drug..... try that one for some serious Ick!!

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Don't do that, could be worth a fortune, I have Bay City Roller albums that must be worth shitloads, I bet some of their songs
would give people the ICK! :LOL: :LOL: 🛌 🛌
Lol, indeed. I hope nobody's got the bloody Grease soundtrack 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
🤣 Oh dear, at least he had the sense to keep it under wraps until you were married! I salute you for your patience.

(Apart from the smug UC nod, he was actually a nice guy, so really, it's a comment on my shallowness more than anything!)
We’ve been together 20 odd years and now he’s letting the mask slip 😂

• Haha

VIP Member
Does anyone remember back in the 80's/early 90's when everything was 'bonk' and 'bonking'? It was the tabloid buzzword. Every week there was a 'bonking' headline. It was a really yuppie phrase of it's time 😆
Oh I do, not sure but I think that came in with Alternative Comedy and kind of stuck.

Facehugger

VIP Member
When I first visited an ex’s house he had skiddies in the toilet bowl and no sheet on his bed, only one pillow with a cover and a stained duvet cover. And the whole bed was covered in cat hair. Truly foul.
Gotta love a man who lloves his cat tho 😻

Ok then ladies, a question for you. Just what IS acceptable for a man bed? I think I've read on these ick threads every sort of bedding possible would lead to a dumping, from old fashioned flowers to union jacks & allsorts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I just don’t know how men don’t look up close enough to see they’re sprouting hair out of their nose, ON their nose in my date’s case, and their ears. If I even see one stray moustache hair it’s out in two seconds!
I've just got to ask, how old was your date? Old men always have hairy ears 🤭🤣

Zanzi202

Haaa, and them sort look straight in your eyes, eyebrows knotted in concentration, utter the words breathlessly into your ear and expect it all to magically release the clamp that's holding your fanny shut and sent your 'man in a boat' off fishing for the night 🤣🤣
Hahahahaha you’ve summed it up perfectly 😂😂😂😂

• Haha