Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I once went out with a guy who performed a lil dance (Not sexual, get your minds out the gutter, literally just a dance😅) to his favourite song ‘azonto’ while I sat there like 😬😂 and although it’s an absolute tune to this day I can’t listen to it, and we’re talking 6 years ago
Omg hahahahhaha what kind of moves did he do?!!

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
Yes, this is really irritating. Kept happening when I was last on Tinder. One bloke constantly popping up no matter how many times I aggressively swiped left. Worse thing was that he was the spitting image of David Walliams!
It probably is him! Ive heard lots on him being creepy as hell 😳

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Men who start their tinder bio with “I like to travel” fuck off !!!!! It doesn’t make you sound interesting you sound like a twat .
I like to travel too - back & too to work like a normal person & a holiday abroad every year ! . Just because you went on a gap year 15 years ago pal doesn’t mean your into travelling

yea these are the typical “hi how are you ?” ........ “I’m good thanks you?” .......... “yea good thanks , where you from?” ........... “I’m from (such & such)” ............. conversation over 😂😂😂😂
I bet he has girls falling over themselves to get to him 😆

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
yes. I used to work in a retail and every summer we'd get men come into our store with no tops on, tattoos with "no regrets" or some other bullshit across their chest, and then usually something like "Mckenzie-leigh" down their arm, belly hanging over their shorts, with their hand down their pants. Was fucking disgusting and I did NOT get paid enough to see it.
Chav name at its best 🤣🤣🤣