Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Oh god, that reminds me. A friend had a Match date years ago. She arrived first and sat down. He then came in, made a beeline for her and really loudly exclaimed, "SO... WHATDAYA THINK!?" and did a little shimmy 😂

Eta - Totally forgot, he then text her later that night and asked her to mark him out of ten!!!
What mark did she give him!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Facehugger

VIP Member
Actually no, I'm a motorcycle courier who busts his balls all year around.
Well I think you would be cold after that then, and being as it's still been bloody frigid & snowing this week 😂

I can't see being cold is an 'ick' tho, my mate is on blood thinners & arthritis meds so is always cold, I'd hate a woman to ick the poor sod just for that 😂

• Haha

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Can't remember which song it was but didn't Shakin Stevens do a song about having sex with virgins??
Which song is that? Looking up his songs ... even Green Door seems to have a hidden meaning!

ComeForTheX StayForTheY

My parents are from the middle east but I was born here. I get the ick when men try and find out my ethnicity but through a roundabout way like "oh you have such wonderful exotic features, where are you from?" or "you have lovely tan skin, where are you from?"
They sound CHARMING
I have a fairly unusual name but you can see from my pictures on dating apps I am white. I had a guy ask me last year what was my "ethnicity"🤦‍♀️

Facehugger

VIP Member
If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down. This is almost the first thing our new neighbours in Spain said to us.
We were told to leave it too when we went on holiday in Spain as water was in short supply 🤣 put a bit of bleach down, job's a goodun 🤣